(S16) TFS Cups: Discussion

Discussion in 'TSL Cup' started by Broncos218, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

[​IMG]
    COPPA CONFEDERAZIONE
    SUPERCOPPA
    TSO-PREMIER OPEN CUP

Discussion

Discuss everything related to Season 16 cup competitions here​

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

guayo10 will be taking Edgar Calderon's spot in Group C, and Edgar's one game played (against Andanas) will be wiped out.

guayo's games against Andanas and rschwep are open. The game with IJGator will open on time next matchweek.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

3-way tie for 2nd place in Group C between guayo10, rschwep, and Andanas, so I wanted to go over the tiebreak sequence to show how places were decided:
    [​IMG]

And a reminder on the tiebreak procedures:
    So in order to look at matches among tied teams (head-to-head), we have to basically create a mini-table, excluding all games against Galatasaray:
    [​IMG]
    • On the first tiebreaker, all 3 teams have 3 points in matches among each other.
    • On the second tiebreaker, the 3 teams can be split by GD. Therefore, Barcelona B finishes first in the tiebreaking procedure (and thus takes second place in the group), Columbus Crew will place 3rd in the group, and Lille OSC in fourth.

4. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

the match between Jeffrey Hartle and BigBeansMcGee will go down as a cancellation, thus neither team will earn points. With the two of them being tied on points for 2nd, Coventry City will take 2nd following tiebreakers (tied on group GD, more group GF), and RSC Anderlecht will place 3rd.

5. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

As mentioned in the League Discussion, MoonBBad will be taking some time off, and thus Zikry will advance via a 3-0 forfeit from their Preliminary Round match.

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I'm ok to get back in the swing of things. Need to get back to normalcy as much as possible. Let me know it is too late to play this one.

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

The deadline for the prelim round is Monday night, so go ahead and schedule with Zikry. If no game is played by then, then we'll figure out what to do then

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

RedAL925 said to keep the sim.

9. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

MoonBBad if you and zik can play today or sunday, i'd say knock it out. Normally I don't go back on forfeits, but the reason I don't mind it in this case is because (1) it's only been 48 hours since we initially had you dropped, and (2) the deadline for the Prelim Rd isn't even until Monday night. Since zik/redal have talked some scheduling and were thinking mon/tue night, basically I'm going to give Zik the benfit of the doubt if this game isn't played by Sun night and move him on.

10. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Fine with me MoonBBad

11. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Via a random draw, Calhockey10 will advance in the Coppa Confederazione over PhiGuy179 with a 3-0 forfeit.
    (edit: nvm they played)

All Quarterfinals matches are now set.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  12. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

HokieNYC will advance via forfeit over shiftee in the Coppa Tradizione Quarterfinals based on scheduling effort

All Coppa semifinal matches now set!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.