S1CCW

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Masler, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I'm pretty wide open BRUCE80 what about U

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Yea I am kinda open and kinda sick of user games....jesus...what is this 7 of 13? Sorry the scheduling of all of them is getting under my skin....lol, I like to play games on my time damn it! ;)

And most likely another road game or is it played at or is it a neutral site game?

4. BRUCE80

Sorry and I should be free later tonight let me get back to you in a bit please, I have some work to get done and some homework to help with.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I agree. Maybe we can shoot for 5 user games next season? Instead of 6+.

Masler ?

6. BRUCE80

If my bowl game is a user game it will be 8 of 14 a new record for me, both seasons in T1 this year had 7 user games...and while I like user games, allot...I enjoy normal free family time allot too, CPU games allow me some choice on when to play like late after kids are in bed or early before anyone is up..I am going to start lifting with my son each day after work now that Football is done for him and he made the choice not to play hoops, so I am picking him up from school and heading to the gym to lift, run, shoot hoops whatever.

I am not trying to be selfish or come off like that either fellas, but mix in Madden where every single game is user tilt...I also understand the need to respect and try to fit into other users needs as well....me being PST isn't always easy for the guys back east.

This is for discussion only....not for me to be the dickbag of the day!! ha

7. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I thought one of the reasons we went to this format was to reduce user games. Maybe we should do 2 division 2 conf an 1 cross. Also how about spicing up the cross with maybe the conf that wins gets a sway for the teams that won. So if the Pac12 takes 4 of 6 from the secc teams the 4 winning teams get to sway one back.

8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

RTA

Mizzou wins the SEC only after having to deal with Johnny Football going off

9. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Ya it's a user me, dam 8 games holy shit. I feel ya my son is freshman playing ball at a 1AA school, I coach high school ball and I have a 6 year girl. So time is limited.

10. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Let me know if you want to play tonight? I'm east coast so just tryin to get an idea if u do what time? Don't want to start to much after 11pmest

11. BRUCE80

Lets plan on Monday night, I have a madden game around 4 pm pst, I could just go back to back and play right after that if you want to....fml

I am just being a baby because of all the user games I have had to schedule the last week and a half feels like every evening family time I am gaming.

If that works let me know, if you want to play later let me know. If you can play around 2 pm pst I could possibly play then, I have a presentation at school from my son at 1...then I am bringing him home and could just take a long lunch and play it them.

Sorry about tonight...I couldnt get away.

12. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

No problem Buddy let's do 2pm pst. I'll be on an ready so you can have a break before your madden game

13. BRUCE80

I have no idea how long this presentation will take it may be shorter and I might be home sooner, if you get a chance PM me your cell and ill update you via text..

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

Did/Is this ever happen/ing?

15. BRUCE80

Yea.