S1W11 Scheduling

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by RFF, Oct 9, 2014.

1. RFF

RFF Walk On

Week 11 begins Saturday around 9pm EST
    Week 11 ends Tuesday around 9pm EST

2. RFF

RFF Walk On

TheNathanHolmes Alright buddy time to face my maker this week... when's good for you?

My wife is swamped all weekend, so tbh the best times for me would be Sunday morming or afternoon, maaaaybe Saturday after the advance if she has to work. Any of that work?

3. TheNathanHolmes

TheNathanHolmes Walk On

Saturday won't work because I'm going to my uncles wedding. Sunday I'm playing some pick up football with people at noon (12 est) so it'd have to be before that? or monday or tuesday

4. RFF

RFF Walk On

I could do Sunday earlier or Sunday later... my only plans that day are around 6pm EST for about an hour and chances are wife will be grading all day... are you busy after, any games you dont mind missing?

5. TheNathanHolmes

TheNathanHolmes Walk On

After pickup football Im heading to my gf's college to visit. I could do late Sunday night?

6. RFF

RFF Walk On

OK, we can try for then. I think Monday evening around 8 est should be OK for me if we cant connect Sunday. Tuesday may be tougher.

7. TheNathanHolmes

TheNathanHolmes Walk On

Sounds good

8. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Freakskull I have pretty limited availability for this week, but I'm hoping we can play. I'm available all day Sunday and that's just about it, can you play at all on Sunday? If not, I can try to squeeze the game in on Saturday night after the advance, but would prefer not to if possible. Otherwise, I have to be at the Dulles airport at 8 am on Monday and will be gone for work until late Wednesday so you may have to play the cpu if you can't play Sunday.

9. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

johngalt10 I can do Sunday, no problem. When would you like to play? I want to watch the Steelers/Browns game, but I could DVR it if necessary. Maybe before NFL starts?

10. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Freakskull I'm good with going before the games, how about starting at 11:30?

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

DadiBlanki - Sunday if we kickoff way early, like 7:30/8am EST works for me. Or Sunday after like 5pm EST works for me as well.

You up for our rematch?

12. DadiBlanki

DadiBlanki Walk On

Sunday after five is more likely.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

14. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

dubblechzburger, I'm available Sunday before 5 est or after 9pm est tonight! let me know!

15. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Brian As much as I hate to lol, when can you play?

16. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Andyman33 when are you available for our matchup? I can go after the advance if you can.

17. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I'm good tonight or tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Any chance you could do Monday? I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend with my daughter. If you can't, I can go on and set myself to auto pilot so you can get it in. Earliest Monday I could do is probably 7 PM EST, just so that'll give you an idea of if you can make it or not.

Sorry I know that's a crappy schedule, so like I said I can put myself on auto so you can play it whenever if you can't make it on that day/time.

19. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Mozaaik Monday night will work

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

sweet, thanks for being lenient, if anything changes and I can do tomorrow, I'll let you know.

21. dubblechzburger

dubblechzburger Walk On

Well Mr. RaunchyTacoBowl looks like I'll either be your first victim, or I'll be the first one to give you a loss :) I'll be watching football most of the day Sunday so does Sunday night work for you? I'll probably out during the Walking Dead. I honestly forgot what time it starts haha but I'm Central time. I think it's 8 so probably out 8-9 so should be good anytime after 6. Otherwise I'll be free most of Monday and maybe Tuesday afternoon and probably Tuesday evening. What time works best for you?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  22. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

GDip I'm free early Sunday before the games or late sunday night. Then I'm free most of monday evening and then tuesday after 9pm est.

23. IlluminatusUIUC

IlluminatusUIUC Walk On

Keller, have you heard if BigK44 is going to take over the Redskins today?

I am free all day today and Monday evening, but if he's going to be a while I will go ahead and play CPU.

24. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

Keller, RFF, and @OtherCo-CommissionerWhoIAmTooLazyToLookUp, can I play the CPU Bengals? This is the best time for me. If I have to wait until later, I might have to set to AP.

25. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yes - Natisaint was kicked for inactivity so you're fine.

Its RFF and ZCar352

• Like Like x 2