S1W15 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by greatnessdc, Oct 24, 2014.

1. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Another week. Another thread.

2. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

With Madden cfm down and Daddy leagues down. I'm gonna post a video recapping the last drive of the game. Watch it and you guys can see the final score. :D

Just a quick set up. I got the ball on my own 2 yard line down by 6 with a little under 2 minutes remaining. The first pass of the video was on a 4th and 10 from my 2. The others were all on third downs I believe.

• Like Like x 2
  3. IlluminatusUIUC

IlluminatusUIUC Walk On

I played a great game against the Panthers, with Glennon throwing darts all over the field and the defense coming to play when it mattered. So naturally my XBox froze with a two touchdown lead in clock-killing time in the 4th. Upon re-start, Glennon was back to Stormtrooper accuracy mode and I get slapped stupid by four touchdowns.

Ain't nobody keeping me from that #1 pick this year!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Masterfocker

Masterfocker Walk On

Giants vs. Redskins. One of the great rivalries in the NFL. And it ends in a nailbiter that had the Giants coach shitting bricks the whole 4th quarter.

The final score was 31-28 Giants. GG BigK44

Stats:

Ryan Nassib: 16-19 325 yds. 4 TD 1 INT.

Nassib had a fantastic game. His only blunder came from an ill-advised throw to the endzone that became an interception (My fault). Other than that, he was always on point, always accurate, and his deep throws were things of beauty.

Rashad Jennings: 28 rushes for 102 yds. 0 TD

Rashad got 1st downs when needed, and broke off a big run late in the game. He could've done more, but he did well against many, many blitzes.

ODB: 4 rec. 175 yds. 2 TD's

What a monster this kid is. He's fast, elusive, and can catch. His catch radius is extreme. And as he showed today, he can run past CB's and safeties, and can take a ball away from a defender and run it in for a TD. He may not be getting a massive amount of catches, but he does so much with what he does catch.

Cruz: 4 rec. 42 yds. 1 TD

Cruz had a nice catch in the beginning of the game, and again for a TD. Other than that, he was mainly quiet.

Housler: 3 rec. 30 yds. 0 TD

Housler was used once on an intermediate throw, and was used in the flats as a dumpoff. Other than that, he was quiet, mainly because the Giants were up so much so early, and the fact that ODB went HAM.

Corey Washington: 1 rec. 9 yds. 1 TD

Corey Washington had his 1 catch early on in the game on a play action pass about 9 yards from the endzone. He crossed at the back of the endzone, and no one was there to cover him in the zone. TD. I think that's 5 on the season now.

Antrel Rolle: 9 tackles

What more can I say? He had 9 tackles. Nothing flashy. Just 9 tackles.

Nat Berhe: 7 tackles

Now this is a little more impressive. He's a rookie, and he's playing a position he's never played before. He had multiple tackles 1-on-1, which is fantastic. He's the future at FS.

Damontre Moore: 3 tackles 1 sack

Damontre Moore puts his sack total up to 12 with this latest game. He's a monster, and he's only in his 2nd year. Expect him to develop, and develop into something great.

Robert Ayers: 3 tackles 2 sacks

That's right, Ayers did better than Moore. Don't know whether or not he was unblocked sometimes, or if he just broke the block with ease, because he was always in the backfield in a second. He also was on the QB a 3rd time, but RG3 shook that one off.

Cullen Jenkins: 2 tackles 1 sack

Cullen Jenkins only had a sack on a scramble from RG3. Literally. The "sack" didn't even put them back 1 yard.

Devon Kennard: 1 tackle 1 sack

Kennard is rarely in my games, but when he is, he seems to get more sacks than tackles. The rookie has multiple sacks on the season so far, which is pretty nice.

DRC: 3 tackles 1 INT

DRC got his 8th INT of the season on a duck thrown by RG3. He also had some nice pass breakups. He was fantastic this game.

5. RFF

RFF Walk On

Was that H2H or vs CPU?

6. IlluminatusUIUC

IlluminatusUIUC Walk On

Head to head

7. Jeff

Jeff Walk On

Yeah it was unfortunate it went that way the second time around.