1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S1W4

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Papa Perry, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Only 1 H2H game this week:

Ohio State at Miami
    BDSDIGITAL
    GMONEY 15

Advance is Wednesday at 9pm CST

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

GMONEY 15 When do you want to play? I'm pretty open today and tomorrow.

3. BDSDIGITAL

me and gmoney are playing tomorrow am.

4. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Stanford was a terrible fucking choice. The QB is garbage and my best RB is Barry Sanders Jr... My D gave up 401 Offensive yards. 288 passing and 113 rushing...

Hogan threw 55% and 3 picks that were AWFUL and no where close to my target. I really wish I could show y'all the pick 6 I threw. I tried to throw a post to my TE, the ball when to the DE that was spying my QB from the D line. My TE was in the safety's area... lol. Damnit! Makes you want to throw the damn controller.

5. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

I don't think it's the lack of talent on Stanford. On the passing aspect, I have noticed so many easy, missed throws in my last 2 games. My QB has 90 ACC and I have seen a curl thrown into the ground, balls sail out of bounds on 10 yard outs and balls thrown way ahead or behind receivers on crossing patterns. I noticed we went back to 5 on the QB ACC for user and that's probably why. 1ke knows what I'm talking about too.

6. BDSDIGITAL

Ohio state was a great choice. I love my new option attack !!

7. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Yes it sucks when they miss wide open receiver but I guess that's what guys want here. I missed out at least 5 wide open receiver and 3 of them were on 3rd down. It makes NO SENSE. Especially when playing against a 6 star team. All the other settings are cool and understandable but 5 QB ACC isn't one of them.

However, that's MY OPINION.

8. BDSDIGITAL

I agree to an extent. I missed a few open receivers as well in our game. I like it when every throw isn't guaranteed tho. It's realistic to a point. Every throw Braxton miller makes isn't perfect and he misses guys sometimes. Part of the game. It can get frustrating tho. I know your qb missed a few throws by a mile.

As long as it's the same for everyone though I guess it's fair and miller doesn't hit everything so it's doesn't bother me a whole lot.

9. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

My QB has a 90 THA, I missed about 3 passes in slants. 2 in curls, and about 4 screen passes. Not to mention my TE being WIDE OPEN in the LB area and my QB throwing it in the ground. But, as long as everyone has this problem, I won't bitch anymore.

10. BDSDIGITAL

Screen passes too? Now that's fucked up right there.

11. The Prudent

The Prudent Walk On

I haven't missed any passes unless im throwing on the run or before I complete my drop back. If I do its rare, but the qb acc. over at Shake n Bake is horrible, so maybe this is just and improvement and it feels better. Hokie Effect knows what im talking about