S1W6 Waiver Claims

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by fuzzyl0gic, Dec 13, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Deadline: Saturday 10 PM EST

Waiver Order:
    1. Cowboys
    2. Rams
    3. Ravens
    4. Saints
    5. 49ers
    6. Cardinals
    7. Packers
    8. Seahawks
    9. Texans
    10. Lioins
    11. Chiefs
    12. Giants
    13. Jaguars
    14. Bears
    15. Vikings
    16. Browns
    17. Steelers
    18. Jets
    19. Bucs
    20. Eagles
    21. Colts
    22. Falcons
    23. Panthers
    24. Bills
    25. Bengals
    26. Titans
    27. Broncos
    28. Redskins
    29. Raiders
    30. Chargers
    31. Patriots
    32. Dolphins

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Am I too late to place a claim on these guys ? If so can I get an acception as new owner of Seahawks before my game tonight ?

Seahawks would like to claim:

RT Tony Pashos
    MLB Tim Dobbins
    ROLB Keith Brooking
    • MLB Stephen Cooper only if Dobbins is claimed first

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Falcons claim:

1.WR Mike Sims-Walker
    2.RB Darius Reynaud
    3. WR Roscoe Parrish

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Shaun Mason and fuzzyl0gic can one of you gentleman give me ruling prior to kickoff of my game at 7:15 est please ?

5. fuzzyl0gic

These claims will go in the week six thread. I closed the week five waiver claims before the original deadline posted because I wasn't going to be around to process them at 10, and the the thread had been up for nearly five days. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Original post says 10 pm. From a fairness standpoint, I dont see how you can cut it off early...

What if I wanted one of those players in which you awarded to those other players and I got my waiver claim before the 10 pm deadline as I waited until after work knowing I had time?
    On the flip side, because you decided to cut if off early, now anyone who got the waiver claim in before the deadline but after your decision making, has to wait a week?

I am a firm believer in once you set something, you gotta stick with it becuae it changes the whole dynamic of the waiver claim if you do not.

I actually was going to claim a player you already awarded to another player, but for the sake of avoiding an argument, I changed my player to keep peace.

7. fuzzyl0gic

My argument is that five days for one waiver claim week is by far more time than you've ever had previously. You had four days before the day you chose to make your claims. Some weeks when Kasper did it, it was a hair under 24 hours. There was ample time, even with me cutting it off early. I did not know I wouldn't be available to process them when I originally set the deadline. I will stick with it in the future, there will be no more five day waiver claim periods. Week five was an exception with the change of role of who is doing them. I'm trying my best to be fair, going a few weeks after week 1 and sticking with the arbitrary waiver order screwed far more people over (waiver order was static until I took over, non-"rolling").

8. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

To me it doesnt matter if it is a 5 day advance or a 5 hour advance, the original post should be the end all be all as people are using that as their reference point of the time they have to get it in.

I am not trying to be petty here, I am just saying that when you decide to change something that has already been established, then you change the way it works.

For a waiver system to be public knowledge, I prefer not to post my waiver picks in the front of the deadline drawing attention to a name that people want to look into to. I wait to more towards the end so I have less people try to check out my guy and snipe him away.

9. fuzzyl0gic

Alright, noted.

10. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

fuzzyl0gic when would I get the players I am trying to claim ? I am a bit unclear :(

Sorry I'm being an idiot but I am legitimately confused , also thanks for doing this for us & giving Shaun one less thing he has to do lol

11. fuzzyl0gic

At the end of this deadline (Saturday 10 PM), you can claim them (assuming no conflicts of course). Sorry for the confusion, that was my mistake. I ended last week's a bit early.

12. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Eagles claim HB Jonathan Grimes

13. fuzzyl0gic

Sign them.

• Like Like x 1