S1W6

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Masler, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Experience

Here.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

#19 Ole Miss - 28

Auburn - 27

The two teams started off by trading TDs. The CPU was all sorts of let's just run the ball and that they did. But the big turning point came with Ole Miss down 21-24, forced a FG and then marched down the field with Wallace finding Sanders for the game winning. It was seale when CJ Johnson sacked Auburns QB Wallace, forcing a fumble. While the Rebels did not recover the fumble, it ate a few more seconds off the clock and the following Hail Mary attempts would get batted down. Our defense didn't play as tough as it has been but did just enough to get the offense the ball back so we could win. Wallace could have had a better day as he threw 3 INTs but they were all admittedly forced passes.

Stats

B. Wallace - 20/30, 249 yards, 4 TD, 3 INT
    J. Scott - 26 Att, 137 yards, 5.2 YPC
    J. Logan - 8 rec, 92 yards, 2 TD
    D. Moncrief - 4 Rec, 64 yards, 1 TD
    V. Sanders - 3 Rec, 32 yards, 1 TD
    R. Nkemdiche - 7 Tackles, 1 TFL
    C. Johnson - 4 Tackles, 3 TFL, 1 Sack, 1 FF

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Tennessee 20
    Georgia 7

One thing I will really miss about the NCAA series is how consistent the gameplay is. <------ sarcasm

One week after being dominated by a lower rated LSU team, at home, the Vols go on the road and throttle a better Georgia squad. Tennessee was able to consistently run the ball this week, led by Raijon Neaal, who had 88 yards and 2 touchdowns. Freshman quarterback Nate Peterman was almost perfect, completing 13/14 passes for 175 ish yards.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

upload_2013-11-6_13-13-22.png

Missouri - 52
    Vandy - 20

Only a west coast USER team has ever put this Tiger team on the ropes this season thus far. We played a team who's coach was scared to step up to the plate (Arkansas) and played another team who's coach left abruptly when they learned just how good this offense of Mizzou is (Vandy). As is, Vandy took the beat down this week. Outside of some good pass coverage the game was all Tigers. Since Vandy was able to stay in front of the Mizzou WR group for much of the day, Mizzou continued to pound the rock. Mizz RB Josey is poised to compete for the Heisman this year unless one of these hapless SEC defenses can slow down the Tiger machine.

Game Ball:
    UM RB Josey
    16 att 193 yds 3 td
    1 cth 5 yds

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Washington 34
    Standord 21

The Huskies came out and dominated this one from the start with 3 quarters of excellent defensive play. The offense also found itself clicking on all cylinders and led 10-0 right before the half when QB Keith Price hit WR Kevin Smith for a 69 yard TD to really put the momentum on the Huskies’ side. Another FG and Price’s 3rd TD pass of the game made it 27-0 entering the 4th quarter. That’s when Stanford took advantage of some relaxed defense for a score, recovered an onside kick, and scored again. However, Price and HB Bishop Sankey would put a stop to any comeback as they quickly moved the ball down the field on the ground resulting in a 1 yard Sankey TD. Next up another road game, this one vs Oregon.

QB Price 16/25 285 yards, 3 TDs, INT
    HB Sankey 22 att, 109 yards, TD
    WR Smith 4 rec, 127 yards, 2 TDs

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 9.21.03 PM.png

The bulldogs get this one done 31-28 after being up 24-14 Miss State almost let this game slip. Kudos to LSU for being super on 4th down. Coach Russell looks to get his offense in shape for some Mid-season SEC positioning game details in video.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Masler ill get mine up tomorrow as I'm studying for a robotics exam tonight. It'll get done though

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Arizona: 46
    Arkansas: 31

Arizona gets their first win behind the first start for Javelle Allen against the Razorbacks. Arizona started out hot going up 12 to nothing (missed 2-pointer) but Arkansas got it to 12-3. Arizona would score again to make it 18 nothing (another missed 2 pointer). With the opportunity to make it 25 nothing, Arizona's Allen threw a pick six that really turned the game around. Arkansas would go into the half only down 18-10 which was big for a team who started out so slow. In the second half, Arizona struck first with a TD to Davonte Neal who is quietly having an amazing season after his transfer from Notre Dame. Arkansas would respond with 7 of their own in a docile 3rd quarter. In the fourth the fireworks exploded. Arkansas scored another TD but miss 2 points and make it a 25-23. Arizona would quickly respond getting 7 on their next drive. Arizona would get another score but Arkansas kept it close, scoring 8 with a 2-pointer and it was 39-31. Arizona was driving and after a first down the should of sealed it following an onside kick, Arkansas continued to use their timeouts so Ka'Deem Carey ran it in to drive the final nail into the coffin. Next week, Arizona travels to LA to try and find their first conference win against the Condoms

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Did this game set an NCAA record for most failed 2 pt attempts and/or most tried 2 pt attempts?

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I got greedy (seeing as how i lost a lot) and wanted the 14 point lead. Fucked it up. Then i wanted a 10 point lead (if i remember correctly) and fucked that up. It threw things for a loop after that.