S2 Coaching Carousel: News and Rumors

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. Jman

USER Coaches Prestige before week 15:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    WSU A+ 94% security
    FIU B 100% security
    WKU B 95% security
    ULM D+ 77% security
    IDU C 80% security
    UNM D+ 72% security
    AKU D 64% security
    WMU D 67% security
    ARM D 72% security
    TUL B+ 73% security
    NMS D 44% security
    UAB D 95% security

3. Jman

Rumors coming out of the state of Washington are an early extension on the horizon especially if the Cougs win the conference title, fears coming out though are Coach Jman could jump at an offer from a smaller school with more prestige.

4. Jman

P.S. This could be a KILLER content idea for future seasons, and easy too since it's just a simple table to update with new posts week by week and we could have coaches chiming in throughout too...just sayin'....

5. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Reports are that with two new transfers set to play new year and a solid recruiting class, Coach Lopez will be most likely be staying for another year unless a big school throws in an offer

6. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

All I can say is what happened to coach Hokie Effect? I thought he was supposed to be the star of the league? Also, how does Jman have an A+ after getting waxed by the Vandals? EA, why have you forsaken me yet again with my C prestige? Too many questions, yet so few answers....

...with a conference title on the horizon, all but assured to finish the season in the top 25 and 4* QB and FS commitments this past weekend, things are looking bright for coach Dusty Bottoms. However, he may need to spread his wings and flee the now 5-team WAC conference in search of a conference that may bring him more street-cred.

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Sitting at a B+ right now, I'm hoping that will increase if I can pull off a win in the C-USA title game agaisnt UCF. If I get another offer from a good enough like UCF again then I may take it. Although, I think Orleans Darkwa will come back for his Senior season and if he does it will be hard not to stay with him. I'm kinda like Coach Eric Taylor from Friday Night Lights with my players. I want to stay with them till they graduate.

Who knows what will happen. I'm just ready for a more stout defense I can work with but this offense is firing on all cylinders right now!

8. Jman

Its called Hokie had a baby and major baby duty, lol

Because Coach Jman has taken the Cougs from last to first in the Pac12 if we pull off one more. Plus, its all about focusing on accomplishing goals more than user games hehehe

I'm going to fail one (sign 5 2* or better in season) that will hurt me a bit but pass 3 others that should counter balance it to stay at an A+, could be interesting.

You'll be sitting about a B or so at the end with the goals you have left from what I was peeking at earlier. I bet you get a pretty legit offer somewhere.

9. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

FIU is desperate to keep coach Baron in Miami, (reports of hookers being sent to his office are persistent but unconfirmed) and with a fairly solid recruiting class (all but FB needs locked in with at least :3stars: recruits, which doesn't matter as I'll likely convert a TE to FB) and an outstanding transfer from last year in Storm Johnson (89 overall, likely will break 90+ OVR behind a pretty good O-line) are all tempting, but it's obvious that with Baron's record, he's a hot commodity, and might seek greener pastures.

10. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I just felt like giving you guys a little crap, your A+ is well deserved :D

11. Jman

I know, I was just giving it back hehe

12. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Hmmm. My prestige is sitting at a D, I failed to meet one goal "Fill all your recruitment needs before the season is over"...Not really sure if I'll get any decent offers but I'll entertain all offers in hope that UAB will get off their ass, put some money in the program and give me a raise. :)
    Anyway, I think I'll probably hang around until I get a head coaching offer, plus I'm curious to see how my recruits are going to do.

13. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Eh I hate Akron so much but given that I still have a D prestige rating even though I took the worst team in FBS to a bowl game, I probably won't get a great offer. I lose my stud MLB, QB, and RB, but the QB and RB blow so good riddance. Maybe if I win a bowl game it'll up my prestige but I have no idea. It'll depend what I get offered.

14. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Might be stuck at Army. Losing my boy, Brown, isn't going to be good. If something decent comes up I might leave. Still would like to try to turn Army around, but it's not going to be easy.

15. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Shit...I didn't make a bowl game after being projected to do so. I needed my 11 game schedule from last year...damn you JMAN!!!! :)
    My guess is I'm a Zip for at least 1 more year.

16. Jman

Haha, SORRY! lol

You never know, might get a decent coordinator offer somewhere?

17. Jman

I'm thinking the carousel news will become permanent content. I wouldn't mind doing it and we could even have interviews throughout the year....I can dig it.

We need more content for sure.

18. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I like the idea for sure!

19. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Absolutely, we should keep updates on coaching goal progress in this feed and include the goals for the upcoming season in the season preview feed.

20. Baron

Well right now, Coach Baron is looking at having every single goal completed save for having at least one top 1,000 recruit commit each season. Failed that one, first season, which is hilarious to me. Other than that, I've succeeded each of my goals, including all of my 'over the course of the contract' goals. Plus the getting to and winning bowl game goals. Really hoping I can get my prestige up to A+ and can get some good job offers. But it'll take a good one to get me out of FIU.

21. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Does the coaching carousel happen before or after offseason recruiting?

22. Baron

Happens before offseason recruiting.

23. Jman

All I can say is if mine pays off WSU may be open again hehe

24. Baron

Haha and here I was thinking Hokie was going to be the one at Texas by Year 3 and it turns out that its the commish. #notsuspisciousatall

25. Jman

Whatever are you talking about? hehe

Nah, fuck Texas, lol. I just would like a good solid 4* or so, I like Wazzu alot though, so I'd have NO problem staying.