1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S2 Divisional Playoff: Panthers vs. Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtSouthDan, Dec 30, 2012.

1. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Rematch of last year's divisional round, but this time you got to come to my house. :)

Any chance you can play late late tonight? Like midnight maybe? Or would Monday be better?

Philstyle3005

2. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Midnight central I guess will have to work. I won't be around on Monday. DirtSouthDan

3. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Might be earlier, just leaving room for the Cowboys vs. Redskins game, in case it goes into overtime. I will be on right after the game.

4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I might have to go on AP. dislocated or broke my finger playing basketball, about to have an X-ray so ill know pretty soon. If I can grip the controller with a splint on, ill be alright. If not it'll just be a CPU game for you.

5. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Damn, that's messed up! Hope it isn't too bad. Hit me up and let me know.

6. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

i'll be good to go at midnight central time. It is broke and in a splint for the next 6 weeks but im going to just have to get used to playing with it like that so no reason to not play this game.

7. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On