1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S2 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by 1ke, Sep 3, 2013.

1. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Season 2 is here. Let us know what happened!

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Well......

After the loss to UT. I went it preparing for the worst. Lol, wouldnt you know it. Their QB started 10-10, and I had 2 fumbles lost in the first half. Throw in a pick 6 for the CPU and they had themselves a decent lead. I was fucking screwed. I dug in though. Was able to pull some shit out of my ass, and got a very very lucky pick 6 when they threw a bubble screen. Cal though went deep alot, and were they successful.

All in all, frustrating, but very fun game. Fun only because I won though.

Good offense this year, bad bad defense. Which seems odd since I have the best LB and SS from last season back as seniors.

3. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

My defense was terrible but I returned 10 out of 11 and they seem to be pretty good this year. For the most part anyways.

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I'm 2-0 so far with hard fought wins over Florida 42-17 and Tennessee 37-21. We rushed and passed for over 200 yards in both games. This is the kind of offensive balance I wanted last year but, just couldn't do it. True SO Alex Collins is a beast by the way. :)