S2 Impact Players

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, May 2, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Irish had, in my opinion, a great idea with this: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-juggernaut-season-7.77311/

Now, what I want to do for the OC version is have you guys post people that you thought made a big impact in the user games (basically the same) provide stats if you want- but I am going to use these "reports" (for the lack of a better term) as something that will weigh heavy on the yearly All MAC teams --- would also like to see it tied into the various player of the year stuff ( sawemoff I would like to work on you with that, as I think we can improve upon how it was done last year-- but is a great idea at its core).

So what I want from you guys after every user game:

Who seemed to make an impact? How was he doing it? What were his final stats? and then anything else you would like to add. This thing will grow as we "use" it, so it could get tweaked depending on how it works.

....so ya, do it.

EDIT: Don't campaign your own players.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Yeah that sounds good. I had Ghost help me since he knew how to do the voting stuff but as you all saw it went down hill in hurry. lol It will definitely be better this year

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

your goddam right it will be

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Backup HB Matt Brown makes a HUGE difference in the return game for Temple. He went out all game with an injury in week 1 after being hit on the initial kick-off. I just started my game against PSU, and the first play of the game, Brown returns the kick for a TD (99 yards)! He ran right up the middle and then cut to the right, he wasn't even touched. Highlights coming after the game.

5. fuzzyl0gic

Brown just returned a missed FG by PSU for a TD! 14-0, wow.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

See my edit above- Don't campaign your own players-- only your user opponents.

7. fuzzyl0gic

all these rules!

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Dan Molls had 14 tackles! :D

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

blah blah

10. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Bowling Green State University- Junior(RS) MLB Eric Jordan: 8 total tackles, 6 solo, 2 assisted, 3 tackles for loss
    Eric Jordan was able to contain RB Erik Finklea to only 3.3 yards a carry and also defended the middle pretty well.​

11. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Miami University - Senior (RS) DE C.J. Marck - 4 Total tackles - 4 solo, 3 TFL / 3 sacks
    Marck's 3 sacks put the stagnant Falcons offense in several 3rd and long situations that they could not recover from.

12. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Temple University- SR SS Justin Gildea: 8 Total Tackles, 3 Solo, 5 Assisted, 1 TFL, 1 INT
    Gildea came up big with an interception early to give Temple a chance to keep it close early but the Owls were unable too. He also mad some huge stops on 3rd and short forcing Miami(OH) to kick FGs.​

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Shout out to Philly's RB-- he doesn't get used much but he his a slippery bastard when he gets his hands on the ball.

14. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

[​IMG]
    NIU
    WR #1 Martel Moore
    8 receptions 133 yards

Pretty good speed, with decent size at 6'2. He caught a long 55 yard bomb on a 3rd and 22 by out jumping my CB. Had a huge game for NIU, just could never find the end zone. He's a Sr. who really could come up big for the Huskies as the end of the season creeps up on us.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

don't forget these fellas!

For my game against BP - the LB Freeman played really well (one of the few that did it seemed on defense). He had a solid stat line with 8 tkls with one for a loss, but boy do I recall a handful of times it seems where he was just lighting my guys up (not even being usered, just the CPU straight knocking the snot out of my RB)..