S2 RPI Rankings Q2

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by HAL9100, Nov 13, 2012.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    2nd Quarter

RPI Rankings

(RPI Rankings done by HAL9100 - Questions / Comments done by NeuroticTruth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

8-0

Current: #1 - Prev: #1

(RPI: .672 - Prev: .679)

Undefeated and it feels so good. Hard to dispute the fact that the Big Red Machine is in firm control of the "Superbowl Favorites" pick.

[​IMG]

6-2

Current: #2 - Prev: #8

(RPI: .628 - Prev: .565)

Outside of a SIM loss to the Chiefs and a loss to the 49ers, the Packers have been dominating the competition. New owner, same winning tradition.

[​IMG]

7-1

Current: #3 - Prev: #4

(RPI: .621 - Prev: .615)

How good is the NFC West? The only thing that may be standing in the Rams way right now is the 49ers.

[​IMG]

5-3

Current: #4 - Prev: #6

(RPI: .591 - Prev: .593)

A few stumbles out of the gate, but with 5 of their first 7 games being road games, watch out of the Steelers in the 2nd half.

[​IMG]

6-2

Current: #5 - Prev: #2

(RPI: .584 - Prev: .662)

The Brownies are a game up in the AFC North half way through the season, it's going to be great to watch this division unfold.

[​IMG]

7-1

Current: #6 - Prev: #3

(RPI: .570 - Prev: .643)

What a turnaround from last season. I'm still at a loss as to what exactly flipped the switch on this team, but its obvious they have some things figured out.

[​IMG]

7-2

Current: #7 - Prev: #5

(RPI: .548 - Prev: .611)

Mapa looks like hes the real deal. As it stands right now, the Jaguars are close to running away with the division, who would have thought that to be possible?

[​IMG]

6-2

Current: #8 - Prev: #20

(RPI: .547 - Prev: .489)

Its amazing how differently this team plays on the road. Despite the 6-2 record, things have to change when they're the visiting team or its not going to end well for the Saints.

[​IMG]

7-1

Current: #9 - Prev: #11

(RPI: .536 - Prev: .554)

No Peyton Manning? No problem. Looks like the AFC West is going to come down the wire as the Broncos clearly know how to win.

[​IMG]

5-3

Current: #10 - Prev: #15

(RPI: .532 - Prev: .521)

There is a new owner and a new attitude in New England. Can controllerabuser put this team back on track?

[​IMG]

5-3

Current: #11 - Prev: #19

(RPI: .525 - Prev: .492)

Another team with a new owner. The job isn't any easier in Minnesota despite the fact that you have AP. Good luck unseating the Packers.

[​IMG]

4-4

Current: #12 - Prev: #10

(RPI: .514 - Prev: .555)

It will be interesting to see how the injury to Fleener plays out. Can the Indy WR core pick up the slack?

[​IMG]

5-3

Current: #13 - Prev: #9

(RPI: .509 - Prev: .563)

Tied with the Steelers and one game out of 1st place in the division midway through the year. I really don't think the Bengals could have asked for a better start. Now it's time to finish strong.

[​IMG]

2-6

Current: #14 - Prev: #12

(RPI: .501 - Prev: .553)

With rumors of Coach Sporty's return to the sticks imminent, can he do enough to keep the Chiefs afloat?

[​IMG]

4-4

Current: #15 - Prev: #16

(RPI: .501 - Prev: .519)

Disappointing first half for the 2012 NFC South champions. Josh Freeman is going to have to return to MVP form if the Bucs have any shot at the playoffs at this point.

[​IMG]

4-4

Current: #16 - Prev: #13

(RPI: .491 - Prev: .549)

The Cowboys are clearly benefiting from a very weak division. Despite a very slow start, they're still tied for the division lead with the Redskins. Can Hurns get it together and lead this team to the playoffs?

[​IMG]

5-3

Current: #17 - Prev: #22

(RPI: .486 - Prev: .433)

The Falcons are staying stride for stride with the Saints. Week 12 may decide the NFC South as the Falcons will head to Nola. Let the trash talking begin.

[​IMG]

2-6

Current: #18 - Prev: #21

(RPI: .486 - Prev: .485)

I'm baffled at how this team is 2-6. I know they're in a tough division, but I for one expected more. How long until things turn around?

[​IMG]

3-5

Current: #19 - Prev: #28

(RPI: .472 - Prev: .394)

Another team with a new coach. There was a huge sigh of relief from the league when Coach Reb moved to Philly, not because he was a threat in New England, but because he no longer has reason to post half naked pictures of men.

[​IMG]

6-2

Current: #20 - Prev: #7

(RPI: .468 - Prev: .581)

Wait, so Sanchez is back to being the starter? Some things never change, even in Madden. Despite the switch, Coach Cade has his J-E-T-S atop the AFC East with no real threat to his spot.

[​IMG]

4-5

Current: #21 - Prev: #29

(RPI: .458 - Prev: .386)

Coach Perry is quietly having a decent season in Baltimore. My AFC sleeper pick to make some noise in the 2nd half.

[​IMG]

3-5

Current: #22 - Prev: #14

(RPI: .454 - Prev: .509)

Concerns about Tannehill's future are starting to surface in Miami. After making a move to get MJD this past offseason, will Miami have enough left in its tank to find a franchise quarterback?

[​IMG]

3-5

Current: #23 - Prev: #25

(RPI: .453 - Prev: .422)

My NFC 2nd half sleeper pick. After a strong 7-0 finish last season, can the Panthers do the same and potentially secure themselves a playoff birth?

[​IMG]

3-5

Current: #24 - Prev: #23

(RPI: .451 - Prev: .426)

After shipping Nicks off to Cleveland, is Coach Cimmy ready to start rebuilding in NY?

[​IMG]

2-6

Current: #25 - Prev: #30

(RPI: .442 - Prev: .369)

I'm really shocked this team is 2-6. Coach Third may have to contact Coach MG and figure out how to finally start winning close games.

[​IMG]

1-7

Current: #26 - Prev: #31

(RPI: .435 - Prev: .304)

Things are bleak for the Cardinals. They threw a ton of money at Manning and it hasnt produced. Will Kurt Warners phone be ringing in the offseason?

[​IMG]

4-4

Current: #27 - Prev: #17

(RPI: .435 - Prev: .518)

RG3 and the Skins are still alive in the division. Can Coach OnIowa do enough to fend off the Cowboys and secure the division?

[​IMG]

2-6

Current: #28 - Prev: #26

(RPI: .428 - Prev: .397)

With Coach BigSmooth taking over in MoTown, will he be able to rescue Stafford's confidence and keep him from throwing to other team 52525 times a game?

[​IMG]

1-7

Current: #29 - Prev: #32

(RPI: .428 - Prev: .300)

Coach Majesty has a tall hill to climb in Seattle. It will be interesting to see what happens with this franchise over the next few seasons.

[​IMG]

1-8

Current: #30 - Prev: #27

(RPI: .403 - Prev: .397)

What exactly is happening in Houston? From playoff team to a 1-8 start. Maybe if they keep losing they can draft a franchise QB instead of trying to decide if Mallet or Schaub is easier to lose with.

[​IMG]

1-7

Current: #31 - Prev: #24

(RPI: .400 - Prev: .424)

Another AFC South team thats taken a nose dive. Coach Bouncer should be returning to the sticks soon although I'm not quiet sure it's in time to salvage the season.

[​IMG]

1-8

Current: #32 - Prev: #18

(RPI: .389 - Prev: .512)

From a dilapidated city to the frozen tundra, Coach Redwings didnt exactly improve his chances when he came to Buffalo. Lucky for him he has a ton of picks at his disposal and a potential #1 pick in his future.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Saints suck

3. Jshaver

Jshaver Banned

Nice work.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Excellent work again guys! One of my favorite pieces to come out.

5. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

6. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

hoping my sim loss to the rams doesnt affect my RPI on the next one, I wanted to bookend this thing from start to finish

7. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Shots fired!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Shit that is it? I wanna see this with my last 2 wins accounted for!

• Like Like x 1
  9. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I'm sure coog was very happy to see this not take into account the sim last night, lol. Back-to-back 24 hour advances put this a little behind though. We do the numbers after week 5, 9, 13, and 17.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jshaver

Jshaver Banned

Very nice. I'm surprised, and honored at the same time to be put so high on the list. I honestly don't consider myself on the same level as the top players but I guess I've had a nice 1st half of the Season.

Nice work, I know this can't be easy going through team by team.