S2 Scouting and Draft Night

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Cimmy24, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Scouting is up for the day.

Draft will take place at 9pm est TONIGHT.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Reminder.

Please run any CPU trade proposals through Ry, Bob, and myself collectively, at all times before, during, or after the draft. If you're planning a proposal, do not wait until last minute to bring it us, which mainly applies during the draft process. (I.e. if its ur pick or CPU pick, don't bother...it will be rejected.) We want the draft to run smoothly with little to no road blocks.

Any significant user trades should follow the same protocol, mainly pre-draft.

3. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

If we are looking to acquire picks or trades with a cpu team, how do we know if it would be excepted by that team before we get it approved?

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i HAVE TWO FIRSTS NEXT YEAR SMH...........

5. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Panthers are looking to exchange their round 1 pick 25 pick in the draft for the Vikings WR J. Wright (3-years pro, 3rd string, 89 OVR, 4th round pick in 2011)

Does that sound fair for both sides? I'd have offered it to controllerabuser, but he says he's not playing the league anymore

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

What would controllerabuser do?

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We just don't want guys getting out of hand.

8. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

I'll ask him if you want. If he'd reject it, then I'll accept that

It's a 1st round pick for a 3rd stringer though. I was assuming that'd be too much - though granted, the draft class isn't too good this year.

However, after figuring out that the 89 OVR is likely the Vikings rating for him (I saw it in their salary screen while looking for a decent WR I can afford under my cap), and it appears to be 80 OVR for me, I'd like to revise the offer to something someone else can suggest. All I have are a 1st round, and 4th - 7th.

9. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

To make matters simpler, I'll withdraw the suggestion and play the season with whoever I have on my roster at the moment

• Like Like x 1