(S2) Team Changes

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by Zikry, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Hello fellow Serie members. As we near the conclusion of Season 1 I would first like to thank everyone who is still here with us. We went through some turbulent times with the PSN Outage but I am glad to see that almost all of us returned and got back to the flow of things here and that is just a testament to how great the owners in here are! Now onto the business side of things. As the conclusion for Season 1 draws closer, there are some important decisions that need to be made, with the first of those decisions being whether or not you will be keeping your current team in Season 2. Let me be clear, this is NOT a thread for you to stake your claim on a new team just yet, rather it is simply answering the question:

Will you be keeping your current team in Season 2 of TFL:Serie A/B

If you decide to keep your team next season, then that is perfectly fine and you will be allowed to do so. However, if you decide to change your team for season 2 you will vacate your current team at season's end and be placed in a "team draft". The draft order will be selected at random, giving everyone an equal opportunity to be one of the first ones to select their new team. If you do decide to choose a new team next year you must understand that your current team will be "up for grabs" and that just because you have decided to pick a new team, does not mean that you will be guaranteed to select your top choice. Once you have posted your choice on here that decision will be FINAL, so I am giving everyone a week to think about their decision, meaning that you have until Friday June 10th to post on here whether you will be keeping your current team next year or not.

AGAIN, I want to reiterate, that this is not a thread for people to post their top choices for teams, and who they would want to switch to, all of that will be dealt with come the team draft at the end of the year. This is simply a place where you will state your interest in continuing with your current team for season 2 of Serie A/B.

Thank you for your time, and let's close out this season on a high!!

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Hello fellow Serie members. As we near the conclusion of Season 1 I would first like to thank everyone who is still here with us. We went through some turbulent times with the PSN Outage but I am glad to see that almost all of us returned and got back to the flow of things here and that is just a testament to how great the owners in here are! Now onto the business side of things. As the conclusion for Season 1 draws closer, there are some important decisions that need to be made, with the first of those decisions being whether or not you will be keeping your current team in Season 2. Let me be clear, this is NOT a thread for you to stake your claim on a new team just yet, rather it is simply answering the question:

Will you be keeping your current team in Season 2 of TFL:Serie A/B

If you decide to keep your team next season, then that is perfectly fine and you will be allowed to do so. However, if you decide to change your team for season 2 you will vacate your current team at season's end and be placed in a "team draft". The draft order will be selected at random, giving everyone an equal opportunity to be one of the first ones to select their new team. If you do decide to choose a new team next year you must understand that your current team will be "up for grabs" and that just because you have decided to pick a new team, does not mean that you will be guaranteed to select your top choice. Once you have posted your choice on here that decision will be FINAL, so I am giving everyone a week to think about their decision, meaning that you have until Friday June 10th to post on here whether you will be keeping your current team next year or not.

AGAIN, I want to reiterate, that this is not a thread for people to post their top choices for teams, and who they would want to switch to, all of that will be dealt with come the team draft at the end of the year. This is simply a place where you will state your interest in continuing with your current team for season 2 of Serie A/B.

Thank you for your time, and let's close out this season on a high!!

3. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I'll be keeping my team Besiktas . It's just for fun, so I pick the team I have been a fan of since I was born . If you cut my wrist you would see my blood is black and white :) . Thanks for the opportunity though .

4. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

I will NOT be keeping my current team, Genoa, next season.

5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

No one is prying LOSC Lille out of my hands

6. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

as hard as it might be, i will be changing might team..just wished Porto was 1/2 star worse than what they're currently rated

7. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

I didn't select Sporting CP - so would like the chance to change please. thank you.

8. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Due to communication issues trying to speak Portuguese to my Brazilian team, I've decided to switch continents. I will be selecting a new team for season 2. :)

9. Egnited

Egnited Walk On

I'll stick with Bordeaux

10. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

After a long discussion with the board of directors, it has been decided that it would be best if both the team and myself went our separate ways, so Palermo will be open to a new coach next year.

11. Roger

Roger Walk On

i will be switching to a different team

12. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    I am taking over Rangers as soon as I get internet,and I'd like to switch teams for next season

13. I actually do like Schalke but I feel like their roster will not look the same as it does now once FIFA 12 comes around (Neuer specifically) so I will be looking for a new team also

14. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

aren't we just confirming for next season, which would be on fifa 11 still?

15. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

this is just for next season, still in Fifa 11. Once Fifa 12 comes out we will deal with those team selections.

16. My bad that I misunderstood, either way I think trying a new team would be the way to go.

17. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

3 OWNERS LEFT TO DECIDE:

Broncos - Hamburg
    Hedache - Bursaspor
    Shiftee - CSKA

18. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

19. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

Any room for some of the departed? I'd like to work on my single player skills. I've only been playing clubs for the last 2 fifas

20. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

21. CxMacx10

CxMacx10 Walk On

My bad. Ill be keeping Fenerbahce.

22. Nickaepi

Nickaepi Walk On

Considering my current record, I think I would like to change teams. That may be the spark I need to kick off season 2.

23. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I'm on the fence and haven't come to a decision yet

24. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

same here. I'll decide by the Friday deadline tho

25. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

No rush (at least not yet, lol)...BUT, just remember that Friday is the deadline. Once that has passed then any owner that has yet to make a decision will automatically vacate their teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.