S2 W1 - Chargers at Patriots

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Nov 23, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

2. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

Chargers at Patriots scheduled for tonight at 7pm eastern!

3. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

Rookie Phenom WR Akia Green promises strong start; Proclaims Nickname
    [​IMG]
    San Diego, CA - Perhaps the biggest surprise of the preseason in all of the NFL, was rookie WR Akia Green, who showed all the makings a #1 WR and his explosive big play ability. Green who is not short on confidence had this to say:
    "Preseason was my appetizer, i hope y'all are ready for the main course. I can promise you that the Patriots are sleeping on the kid, and they get to see up close and personal why my nickname is Silverback. Akia "Silverback" Green. Bringing the alpha male to a field near you" said Green "The Patriots defense is Charmin soft. Watch me eat all day Sunday, take a Silverback sh#t, then wipe my backside with their starting CB's"
    Green also nicknamed his hands "The Hood Glue Traps", referencing the glue traps his mother used to put on their floors because of a mouse problem. "Anything thrown at The Hood Glue Traps get pulled in. You can count on that like a check on the 1st and the 15th" Green chimed.
    Indeed as kickoff to the season looms, the Chargers have reloaded and seem primed for another run at the playoffs, and Green seems to be a big part of why. Only time will tell, but this rookie WR sure seems to think it's only a matter of time.