1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S2 W1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hurricane GL, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Start the season off right....get them in.

2. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Broncos @ Texans
    Week 1
    This was a back and forth battle between 2 sub-par OL and dominate DL.

The game was all toed up going into the 4th. The Texans struck first in the last frame with a short TD Pass to Lamar Miller. The Broncos answered right back, but missed the XP.

The Texans were able to counter punch with a little HFA Assistance (Miller broke 2 TAK in the backfield) to score a TD and go up by 8. The Broncos put another TD on the board 2 plays later and were forced to go for the 2 or conversion. The Texans knocked the ball out of the HB hands on a flat route well covered with a Cover 2 DEF.

1 first down run and a kneel down later and the game was in the books.

DEN - 25 :: HOU - 27

For the play that started all the GM kerfluffle....watch the stream beginning at 25:25.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Packers: 13
    Bengals: 6

This was an offensive clinic of what not to do. The Bengals offense managed 1 touchdown pass to AJ Green and missed the extra point. The Packers offense never found the end zone but got 2 field goals and a touchdown on a sack fumble by the defense.

I streamed on Twitch but I'm not sure it worked because when I went back to look at it I can't see anything in my past broadcasts.

GG BrewBomber, hopefully we can both find some offense somewhere in our upcoming games.

• Like Like x 3