1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S2 W10 Packers @Raiders

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, Jan 9, 2013.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Packers 41
    Raiders 17

The Packers traveled to Oakland to take on the Raiders and for the third game in a row came out on fire. Aaron Rodgers is playing MVP calendar caliber football right now, he was nearly perfect on the day. Rodgers finished 21/25 for 304 yards and 1/1. He also rushed for a score. The Packer defense was suffocating, forcing 3 turnovers and containing Darren McFadden. WR Randall Cobb was outstanding, totaling over 100 yards receiving. HB James Starks led the way on the ground with 3 touchdowns.

Good game @kidofcrash I have been on a roll the past few games, lucky for you we played while I'm hot..lol Avoiding the big turnovers really helps me out. Good luck the rest of the season.

I will update this with a highlight video, I recorded the game with my new el gato.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Dmac starting to get fumbleitis right now. That is 5 fumbles two games after practically none in the first 7 games. Little scared to run with him. I couldn't get you guys off the field on 3rd down that hurt.

gg

4. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Green Bay is on fire right now.

• Like Like x 1