S2 W12: game of the week. not!

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Randiesel75, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Folks, heading into week-12 this was easily the featured worst game of the week here in The Longest Yard. Sure, there are two (2) teams with worse records in the NFL worse off - both BAL & TB sitting at 1-9 - but this takes the cake.

With many offseason moves, Kansas City has still yet to find themselves. Coach UofCWildcat has really struggles to get any team chemistry as the team really struggles on both sides of the ball. In New York, Coach Randiesel75 still has the same issues. Here we have the Jets with 2 of the highest paid QBs in the league, yet neither have a starting job in New York. The torch was passed to rookie QB Greg McElroy early on, who struggled early on. Over the past few weeks he has really improved and helped them to their first win streak on the season.

If coach Randiesel75 can resolve his Twitch issues with Elgato and the game capture software, this match will be broadcast live.

• Like Like x 5
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Haha nice. I'm currently 1-1 when playing though. I feel I WAY out play my teams ability. Ask my buddy dakota7 haha

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

When you show up....gotta recommit to the Chiefs buddy, they need you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I got a replacement from amazon and mine worked fine last week. I will broadcast this weeks game live as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

In good now. Like I told randy in a pm, got shafted with school 10-230 and work 4-9 on Wednesday and Friday, and Saturday 1-9. I got them to now just give me 4-9 on MWF and sometimes Saturday. More structured for me.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Also Randiesel75 I could broadcast if you can't. Got my HD PVR always set up and ready.

• Like Like x 1
  7. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

Cardinals aren't much better at 3-9. Been pick city in AZ.

8. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

make that 2-9 buccs :)