S2 W13 Chicago at Denver

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by UNo x Broncos, Jan 20, 2013.

1. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

Bears-7
    Broncos-69

The Broncos opened the game with a touchdown on a 35 Yd pass to Virgil Green from Brock Osweiler. After that the game was really all Denver. Moments later after a Jay Cutler INT Matt Prater hits the 46 yard FG to give Denver the 10-0 lead after 1. The 2nd Quarter of the game is where Denver set the tone with 4 TDs, 3 coming from the air. Demaryius Thomas got 2 on a 51 and 7 Yd scores, Eric Decker with a 58 Yd TD catch. Denver being up 38-7 at half keep the starters out there for 1 more drive to seal the game and they did with a 2 Yd TD run capped off by Ronnie Hilliman to add to his monster game. For the most part after that nothing more really happened the Broncos threw the ball no more than 3 time the 2nd half and had the backups in from 5:39 left in the 3rd.

Player of the game: Ronnie Hillman-30 Att for 184 Yards and 4 Tds

GG Jon MK

2. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

No comment. Six turnovers is unacceptable.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

69 points? Take a knee pal.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Looked like a nail biter like the niners vs falcons game.

6. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Is that a record in the longest yard? 69 points?

7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

No an ex-Chiefs owner put up 75 points but it was against the CPU and he got canned..... But I think this is probably a record against a user though! What is with the AFC West!

• Like Like x 1
  8. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Since it was the chiefs we can make an exception ;) , but.coming from a Bronco? :( BOO........

• Like Like x 1
  9. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

How about the other user stop throwing the ball or stop run committing? You dont get to 69 points without some help from the other user

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Like the summary says, Denver scored to open the third quarter and make it 45-7. His own words, "seal the game". Yet he still managed to score 4 more times. That is unnecessary, regardless of what his opponent was doing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Your right! It's the Bears fault because he let his opponent score all those points..... He probably lined up in punt return all game because that would explain it.

12. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

That is not what i said. Or how I meant it to be taken. Mainly is if your down 45 to 7 Just run the ball instead he tried to throw the ball leading to 6 turnovers. Obviously if you run commiting that could be leading to big plays. Not a good idea if your getting beat bad

Im not defending anything. He shouldnt of scored that many points but you know what it happens sometimes in RL Pats vs Titans a key Example of this.

Should he of not scored more points prolly. There are not outrageous stats in the game. Guy is newer to the site and the LG why not be more constructive than negative towards people

13. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Bro, you just blamed the Bears for an unsportmanlike shalacking that the Broncos inflicted. That's not only a crazy accusation.....Its also not very constructive of you.... Its not a hard equation to figure out who is in the wrong for this one. Besides, the only thing being criticized here is the rediculously high score. And the fact that the Bears only scored 7 makes this high score even worse! And I know what you were saying. And I'm pretty sure run committing isn't even allowed in the league anyways, nor is unsportsmanlike conduct..... I'm not critiquing anyone's play style, I mean I didn't even play this game, we're just pointing out the obvious.

14. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

Me saying "seal the game" probably wasn't the best use of words, that drive to open up the second half all I did was run the ball 7 or 8 times in a row and scored a TD, no different to the rest of the game after that. Is it wrong that i scored 69 points on the guy? yeah but he didn't move the ball all game and me running basic dives and tosses 6 times in a row and scoring touchdown doesn't help either. We play 10 minute Quarters which is cool but me kneeling the ball 3 straight times then punting the whole 4th Quarter would prolong the game from an hour game to a hour and 45 minute game which neither me or him wanted to go through.