S2/W14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Teddy gets to rest for his 2nd week of his 2 week injury. Hey Philstyle3005 let's get our CCG schedule so we can try to get the dynasty moving a little faster. Not sure your schedule, but I'll be around Thursday from 2-5 ET or we can try to play another time if that doesn't work.

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I work Monday-Friday and hardly ever home before 6 central time. I may work from home on Friday though, so I could be free most of the day then.

4. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I had a going away party tonight and just got home. I should be able to get my game in after work tomorrow.

5. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

USF Gets Revenge For Last Season's Beatdown at the hands of Miami

South Florida 26
    Miami 14

USF earned its 8th win of the year vs a Miami team that trounced USF last season. This season, Miami faced a different team, one that had confidence and swagger. It didn't start off well for USF, however, when on USF's first drive, Eveld threw an errant pass that was intercepted and returned for a 76 yard TD. USF got an INT of their own which was capped by a 9 yard run by RB Lindsey to tie it up. Miami scored within a minute on their next drive, Miami TE Nobles caught a pass from QB Morris to take back the lead. USF's defense didn't give up and on Miami's next drive, Mike Jeune intercepted Morris's pass for a 41 yard TD. USF was able to take back the lead with a 59 yard FG from Sampson as time expired.

The 2nd half was all USF as their defense stepped up and made big stops on 3rd down and even got another interception. Sampson extended their lead and put the game out of reach with 3 FGs on drives following Miami punts.

With the win, USF caps off an amazing season with an 8-4 record, following a 5-7 record last season. Coach BP is looking towards the future and is hoping that Freshman QB Christian Gray will look the part and challenge or possibly take the starting job from QB Bobby Eveld and run the offense as it should be.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself