S2 W8 - Cardinals at 49ers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Crumbler81, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

[​IMG]
    (5 - 1)​
    at​
    [​IMG]
    (5 - 2)​

2. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Ninersfan80 When can you play I can play from 6 est on out today or tomorrow.

3. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Ummmmmmmm lol busy schedule these next couple days. I can play late tomorrow night or early Friday afternoob

4. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

I work until 600 pm est everyday and start at 7 est am every morning, sooooo ughhhh i can play between 6 pm est and 10 pm est let me know when is good.

5. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Thats going to be tough. lol. I really don't have time tomorrow unless its late or early. I work 4-9 pm on friday too

6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Is that EST? If it is what about 9:30-10 est?

7. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

What's up man? Text me @602-367-9185 if ur going to be ready tonight to play or just drop the time you can play tomorrow. A.M is a no for me but after 6 est I can play just let me know when Preferably not too late as I get up early to go to work for 10-12 hours. Just let me know when is good I reallycan't have this game simmed.

8. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Well I work tomorrow from 4 to 9 pm (central time) like I said. Saturday I work from 2 to 7.
    So idk what to say. I guess you can just play the computer if you cant play any time between those

9. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Let's try for 9:30 p.m cst tonight. I can work with with your hours it's all good.

10. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Hey man you can just play the CPU. I am just way too busy and have stuff to get done tonight. Sorry

11. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Ok thanks.

12. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

majesty95 Can u put Niners on auto so I can play our game. He is not going to be able to play tonight and I'm ready to play.

13. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

14. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

He said he was too busy if you look at earlier in the thread he said to just play the CPU.

15. majesty95

Ya because you were pressuring him to play. If hes busy and can't play at all, that's one thing. If you guys are BOTH busy then it gets simmed. You are both in the playoff hunt. Pressuring others to go on auto isn't allowed. We make that decision unless one guy clearly states he can't play.

Crumbler81

16. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Okay cool but I didn't pressure him to say to play CPU. He said he couldn't play because he's too busy. I am not too busy. It's cool though whatever you have to do is fine with me. Just would rather not have it simmed that's all.

17. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

I am available tomorrow after 5 EST if that solves anything.

18. majesty95

I understand. He just said he had some times to play when you could not. So looked like you were both busy. Can you guys play at 8pm CST tomorrow? He's available then too...

19. majesty95

We can advance a little late if we need to.

20. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

8pm tomorrow sounds good to me. Thanks boss.

21. majesty95

OK. Glad we got it figured out :)

• Like Like x 1
  22. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Btw he did not pressure me at all. Didn't feel pressured. Sorry it seemed that way but I wasn't pressured to say that he can play the CPU. I said it because we agreed on 9 tonight but I had a lot to do and didn't have time tonight so I said he could play the CPU.

It will be more towards 8:30 tomorrow. Get off at 7 then my GF is making dinner when I get back, then I will be ready after that lol. Sorry again man, don't mean to be difficult or anything. Just a bad time span with work. I am off Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday this coming up week so it just varies and this happened to be a bad time.

I look forward to the matchups with Crunk_Ness, always a great game so I want to play this game. Hopefully we can tomorrow night. Sorry again man

• Like Like x 1
  23. majesty95

In the future just make sure everything is being done to get the game in. You guys are able to play tonight which means the whole CPU thing wasn't needed anyway. Where there's a will, there's a way :)