S2/W8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, May 11, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    #2 Temple Goes Down
    The picture sums up the day Temple QB Mike Gerardi had today in Philadelphia. Even though he was sacked only once, the Redhawk defense kept him to negative rushing yards and picked him off five times. The #17 Miami(OH) Redhawks would come into Philly with a chip on their shoulder from last year and beat the Owls into submission. Coach Saw and Fuzzy are very familiar with each other back in the ACC days. They have this thin that they beat each other every other game and it always comes down to who makes the most tunrovers. Last year QB Zac Dysert was picked off three times (I think, fuzzy do you remember?) and lost 45-38. This year was no different, Temple had five turnovers in the game and it was too much for them to stay in the game.​
    In the 1st Quarter both teams did a great job stopping each others offense's, and forcing punts and turnovers. In the 2nd Quarter It wouldn't take long for Miami(OH) to score, QB Zac Dysert would get his first and only TD of the day hitting TE Brian Slack for a 5 yard TD.​
    During the next drive for Temple QB Mike Gerardi would throw his first interception to ROLB Chris Wade. The return was not much but it was short enough for Miami(OH) to work with. A couple of plays later RB Erik Finklea would bust a run betweent the LT and LG for his first of two TDs on the day. (Fuzzy I was really confused on what your DT was doing. It looked like the run should have only gone a couple of yards)​
    After being up 14-0, the Owls quickly put everything together and cut the lead in half. With a mix of RB Bernard Pierce and Matt Brown they finally got into the endzone from 5 yards out.​
    With another forced punt by the Temple defense, Gerardi thought it would be fun to give Miami(OH)'s offense another shot at scoring before halftime. FS Brison Burris picked off the long pass and returned it about 18 yards. Dysert got most of his 148 yards from this drive and with 40 seconds left Erik Finklea would plow into the endzone putting the score at halftime 21-7 Miami(OH).​
    The Redhawks received the kickoff but were limited in the entire 3rd Quarter. Temple was limited as well by throwing two more picks to LOLB Evan Harris and his backup LOLB Dante Taylor. The only points that were scored was from Redhawk K Mason Krysinski. He would boot a 45 yard FG giving Miami(OH) a 24-7 lead into the 4th. Temple picked up the pace and started going no huddle, forcing the Redhawk defense to scramble. It would be sucessful as Gerardi would take it in himself from one yard out making the score 24-14. In an odd decision Coach Fuzzy elected to kick an onside kick with 7 minutes left in the game. The kick would unsuccessful giving Miami(OH) great field position. They were unable to do anything and punted the ball back. It was only until the 3:43 mark hit that any team would score again. K Mason Krysinski kicked a chip shot from 21 yards out extending the lead to 20 points. Only about 40 seconds later LOLB would seal the Player of the Game award with a pick six. GG fuzzyl0gic! Turnovers have always been the key factor in all of our games.​
    The game would end with a huge victory for the Redhawks. Some of the recruits were definitely watching this game from home as they are trying to pick where to go, Miami(OH) or to Kentucky, Virginia, and Arch Rival Cincinnati. Hopefully the win against the #2 team in the nation sparks some interest in the recuits as most of them will be sitting their live at Yager Stadium as Miami(OH) hosts the Kentuck Wildcats.​
    FINAL SCORE: 34-14
    PLAYER OF THE GAME: LOLB Evan Harris- 5 Tackles, 1 Sack, 2 INTs, 1 TD

• Like Like x 1
  3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Kasper when are you advancing?

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

LSUTRUTH I'm going on AP man, I will advance it sometime early tomorrow.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

*smh*

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

What? 3 or 4 users haven't even played their CPU games last I looked.

Chill fuzzay

7. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

I will be playing after my TMFL game

8. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Last second FG propels CMU over NIU.

Kasper

Your team played super tough and capitalized on my mistakes. However I did set a school record for passing yards in a game with 504. Got down early and had to gun sling my way back. It was a mixture of once I scored i had all the momentum

9. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

sim my game.

that is alll.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Sim mine as well I alteady know I am gonna lose lol

11. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

My game is sitting at half time. I had to pause it because I had to go meet my parents and grandma for brunch. I will finish it when I get home.