S2/W9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, May 13, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

User games me and Phil
    Kapono and LSU

3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Kapono

When can you play?
    im at work until 4 I can play right after.

4. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Florida Cheeses It Up

Florida 65
    Ball State 28

I am really pissed off about how cheesy and cheap the CPU got after I got up 21-7. I had guys wide open and psychic LBs would make picks when they were not in position at all. Florida got on the board first to go up 7-0 after their RB pinballed off my defenders. I was able to score on a long bomb to Freshman WR Deon Lewis. BSU picked off the UF QB 3 times in the first quarter and was able to add 2 more touchdowns to go up 21-7. Once the 2nd quarter hit, UF was a different team, making insanely impossible swats and INTs. My defense couldn't do anything either, getting beat through the air and on the ground. Down 58-21, I was able to score again, but it didn't matter. I tried to kick an onside with 1 minute left and I didn't get it. UF preceded to throw another pass to get up to 65.

Fuck you Gators, you cheesy fucks (and Heisman psychic DB shit too)!

Wenning threw for 400+ but was intercepted like 6 times.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm probably going to be drinking and watching basketball all day. Text me whenever and we might get a time to play today. If not, I'm free almost all of Monday. Just have 1 class around 4:30 eastern.

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Defensive Slugfest, Miami(OH) Wins It
    It was a perfect day in Oxford, OH as the Redhawks hosted the Kentucky Wildcats. The two defenses really shined in this one limiting the scoring and stuffing 4th down conversions. In the 1st Quarter it only took 2 plays for Kentucky to score. QB Morgan Newton started things off with a PA pass to TE Jordan Aumiller for a 15 yard gain setting up the next play for an untouched rushing TD by RB Raymond Sanders.​
    After a few punts back and forth. Miami(OH) got things going and drove down the field behind the legs of RB Erik Finklea. Unfortunately Finklea left the game with back spasms and would not return. Backup Chrishawn would fill the starting role but Dysert was the one who took the game over. With the pass play setup, Kentucky came out in the 1-5-5 and Miami(OH) took advantage of the mismatch. ​
    The Cruse TD would tie the game 7-7 but with a little less than 2 minutes on the clock Kentucky had a chance to score. They did off of a one yard run by Wildcat QB Morgan Newton. The play was designed to be a quick WR screen pass but since it was covered nicely, he tucked the ball in and ran it into the endzone. Kentucky would end the half up 14-7.​
    In the second half it was all Miami(OH). They scored both TDs and stopped Kentucky three times out of four on 4th down conversions. After a marginal kickoff return Dysert would start things off with a bang!​
    The blocks were perfect and Miami(OH) took advantage of the #106 rushing defense, and 78 yards later the game would be ties once again 14-14. The rest of the 3rd Quarter was silent as neither team could do much more. Going into the 4th Quarter tied Dysert would come up big again. Another drive with a run first mentality setup another passing TD. Star wideout Nick Harwell would get one on one coverage with no safety over the top and would take the 17 yard TD on a post pattern. This would give the lead to Miami(OH) and they would hold on the rest of the way. During one of the eventual failed 4th down conversions this play occurred....​
    FS Brison Burris had great position on the interception but tipped it right into the hands of WR Brian Adams. Like mentioned before the Redhawk defense stood strong on a 4th down conversion attempt on their 5 yard line. Unable to run the clock out the Redhawks would punt to Kentucky, giving them one more chance to tie things up. FB Justin Semmes would come up big stripping the ball away from Wildcat RB Raymond Sanders.​
    Dysert would kneel the ball out giving them their 7th victory of the season. Hopefully this weekend will show the recruits that came to the game enough to commit and play their college days in Oxford, OH. Next week Miami(OH) is back into conference play as they take on Eastern Michigan.​
    FINAL SCORE: 21-14
    PLAYER OF THE GAME: SR QB Zac Dysert- 9/14, 130 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT, 5 Attempts, 65 yards, 1 TD

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Just wanted to say this quick guys, because I let it slow down this past week when I wanted to do the exact opposite. Essentially, sorry the pace has slowed down to molasses this last week- I put in 90 hours at work and that combined with my friend being back from Afghan (today is his last day before he goes back to Hawaii)-- well it was just a lot on my plate this week in a nut shell.

I just wanted to say that it shouldn't be much longer of me being at work as much and that after that I will really make sure we get this thing rolling smoothly while heading into '13.

So just wanted to get that out there quick fellas, this last couple weeks has been nuts and this week could be too.. I'm doing my best to keep er going.

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

No problem bro, we are still together, one big happy family lol. Life happens.

9. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I have class from 3:30-5:10 today so let me know a time you can play. I texted you to confirm 10 last night and never got a response.

10. LSUTRUTH

I know Im sorry my phone was in the other room. I was online playing cougars. We can play around 10 EST as im playing shaun mason in madden at 9

11. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

OK sounds good

12. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I will play my CPU game around 9-10 tonight when I get off.

13. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Kasper when did you want to play our game man? I know your schedules been hectic as of late so I'll do my best to match-up with a time that works for you.

14. LSUTRUTH

Kapono

When can you play Its 10:19 I havent heard from you

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

text e
    text em dude- thats why we got it

16. LSUTRUTH

No go. Please sim our game. If the advance is tonight

17. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

No problem man. I have been really busy the last few weeks as well. X_X

18. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I've got finals this week. I can play my game late tomorrow night if we haven't advanced by then.

19. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

WMU 20
    NIU 7

Western Michigan comes up with a big win at home over a Northern Illinois team who is easily much better than their record shows. Stand out QB Alex Carder didn't have the huge day he's been accustomed to, but he did enough to get the job done. Western Michigan started out with a big stop, and then picking up a field goal for the early 3-0 lead. NIU marched down the field, and got inside the 5 yard line at the end of the 1st. Western Michigan came up with a big stop at the 1 yard line on 4th and goal, and forced the turnover on downs. WMU would march down the field again and pick up a long 48 yard field goal right before the end of the half. The first play of the 2nd half, Alex Carder made his one mistake of the game and threw an interception giving NIU perfect field position. NIU would take advantage on a 2 yard run for the 7-6 lead. Western Michigan would fight back and Alex Carder would take a speed option play himself 10 yards for a touchdown and a 13-7 lead. After an interceptions, Western Michigan would call a play where Alex Carder read a man blitz, and would motion Tevin Drake into a receiver position, planning on going deep to him and letting him outrun the linebacker. Unfortunately, Carder read the defense wrong and Drake would be double teamed with a safety over the top. Luckily, the tight end was coming over the middle in blown coverage and caught a pass, and proceeded to take it 68 yards for a touchdown and a 20-7 lead. WMU would pick up another interception later on, and would run the clock out for most of the 4th quarter. Carder ended up with 177 yards and 1 touchdown passing, 1 touchdown rushing, but did throw an interception.

The Polls to start this week had : #1 Michigan #2 Western Michigan

Last edited: May 15, 2012