S2 Week 12 Browns @ Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by CaddilacRockBox, Jan 17, 2013.

1. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

This should be brief. Here's a quick summary of most of the Ravens drives. Flacco leads a nice drive passing, Flacco throws an interception. Next drive, Ray Rice for nothing on first down, Flacco throws an interception. Flacco leads a touchdown drive before the half, first drive of the second half? You guessed it, Flacco throws and interception. A ton of credit goes to bjbdahitman . He did exactly what he should do to win by doing something I sure as hell haven't been able to do; run the football. Maybe this is something some of the vet's can help with. I can't seem to run the ball out of base 2WR 2HB 1TE formations. With a lack of the running game, i've been throwing more, which does move the ball better, but with more throws you increase the chance of turnovers. Is there a happy medium or am I just really good at running Ray Rice into The Blindside's backside? The Ravens are now clearly in the drivers seat for the #1 overall draft pick.

Cleveland Browns (5-6) 27
    Baltimore Ravens (1-10) 10 F

• Like Like x 2
  2. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

CaddilacRockBox ... Thanks for the write up, planned in doing it today... Your spoiling me... On running the football, I've had a lot of trouble running as well... I'm just getting used to the way Trent runs the ball effectively... Hang in there and my suggestion would be try some new play books... Try to find runs that work well with your team... If you would like to chat more, send me a message...

• Like Like x 1
  3. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Yeah, I like some of the stuff that's in the Raiders playbook for running, but I had never used it against another user. A lot of it is heavy towards the strong side which is obvious to a user. It doesn't help that the left side of my offensive line is pretty average at best.