S2 Week 12 Rams v. Niners

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by iAdc0ck, Jan 17, 2013.

1. iAdc0ck

iAdc0ck Walk On

Dec 15, 2012
    In week 12 The Rams looked to continue their win streak as the face their division rivals the SF 49ers. Once again off to a slow start, the Rams & Niners were both scoreless in the first quarter. In the second quarter the Rams got the tandum of Jackson and Pead going to set up 2 TD's on play action to end the 1st half and take a 14-7 lead. In the second half Bradford stepped up the passing to pick up 4 TD's trying to supplement a very poor running game in the 2nd half. Niners Kaepernick did the same, picking up 2 TD's of his own after his defense forced a pick 6. The Game went into OT where the Rams Recieved the ball and Bradford continued his dominance against this speedy Niners Secondary, finishing the game with a 30 Yd TD Pass to end the game.

SF:Kaepernick - 219 yds, 2TD's,0 INT's
    STL:Bradford -540 Yds, 5 TD's, 2INT's
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Aug 17, 2011
    great score
  3. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Jul 7, 2011
    I had trouble stopping your out routes throughout the game. When I came back to take the lead in the third quarter, I thought I had it figured out but you adjusted well and I was unable to know where it was coming from. I should have been more aggressive at the end of regulation. Good job in OT.