(S2) Week 12 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Oct 27, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I hate Ea, I will just like to let that be abundantly clear. Keith Price has got to be the worse QB on this game. He can not throw the ball accurate to save his life. He was my starter against Oregon State but my RB helped me survive somewhat. He went 6-12 in that game. I brought in Nate Montana he went 5-7 against Bk. In the USC game I started Price again, He goes 6-16 in a quarter and a half. In comes Montant and we score before the half. Montana then throws for over 300yds in the second half, but its to late they have the mojo and win 48-33.

I start Montana in this weeks game vs #15 Cal. We score 34 points in the first half. Montana goes 15-17 315 yds and 4TD's in the first half. On the first play in the second half, Montana gets hit after he throws the ball and gets an adominal tear after the tackle, he is out two weeks wtf. I dont score in the second half becuz Price cant pass for ish. Then my best player on defense gets injured out 8 weeks. Oh yeah...

#15 Cal 27
    #19 Washington 34

BTW, EA SUCKS fat hairy monkey ballz

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Keith price- Throw power 86, Accuracy 82

Montana- power 81, acc 87

i think that answers your dilemma right there
    doesnt seem like much but 5 points is alot in this game

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

exactly. Thats why I continued to start him. I thought 5 points either way shouldn't hurt, yea right!...he overthrows receivers..his cock strong arm arse will overthrow or throw an INT past 10yards everytime. Last time i checked, you dont throw the ball 15yds past the WR to the FS. This was Locker's problem last year...

4. slim

slim Walk On

Baylor 20
    Texas A&M 13

Reporter: Coach, your team looked sluggish out there today. Do you think they had a mini letdown after the big win over OU last week?
    Coach Slim: I don't know if you can ever call a game a letdown when you beat a rival like we just did. Our offense struggled big time today. A&M came out with a great game plan to stack the box and force us to pass. That CB for A&M may be one of the best we've faced all year - they had him playing bump and run and i don't think a single wr ever got past him. They were able to take our run game away and also limited Wright to 1 or 2 catches. As a coaching staff we really need to review the game film and figure something out because i guarantee you the rest of the big 12 coaches saw this game and were taking notes.

Reporter: Coach, both teams missed a lot of chances and it was definitely not a pretty game, how do you handle that and get your guys to turn it around?
    Coach Slim: Yeah the fumbles were bad but the interception was an incredible play by their cb. We were lucky to win today. Our defense gave up some yardage but held them when they had to. There's really not much else to say.

Reporter: You guys are now first in the Big 12 South and ranked #13 - it's been a great season but how do you keep your guys grounded and hungry?
    Coach Slim: That's a good question. If you figure it out let me know. But seriously, we're building something here in Waco, we're going to be around a long time and our guys are really buying in. There's an incredible buzz in the locker room every week. These guys just love football and that energy is so contagious it spreads like wildfire.

5. slim

slim Walk On

yeah bad qbs are no fun. make sure his feet are always set, try to avoid throwing bullet passes, and make sure a guy is WIDE open if you're going to throw it across the middle.

6. titangator

titangator Walk On

is there any rating that makes a quarterback inconsistent? in another dynasty i am in... i have a quarterback, who is rated pretty well.... but one game he will be on fire, and the next he will be awful.... really weird