S2 Week 12 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cyhiphopp, Oct 19, 2012.

1. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I know y'all had games in week 12 so tell us how they went!

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]

I had to travel to East Hartford Connecticut for a cold ass night game against the Huskies.

It was a weird game. My team seemed like they were sleep walking through it. Maybe it was being on the road in the cold. I don't know. We were way more talented than UCONN but we let them hang around for WAY too long. Teddy B threw a couple dumb picks early AGAIN, but at least this time they weren't returned for TDs. The starting D only allowed 3 points and the offense pulled away in the thrid quarter. The backups got some PT in the fourth. I was half tempted to put the starters back in though, because the 2nd string D immediately gave up a TD. The 2nd string O was tasked with running the clock out but the Huskies were pissed off and did not want to allow any first downs.

Then, one of the most hillarious plays I've seen in NCAA happened. My backup QB went to pass on third and medium in hopes of getting a first down to kill the clock. UCONN came with a double safety blitz and my 2nd string line decided they really didn't want to block anyone. My QB got drilled trying to get rid of the ball and the pass dropped right into the hands of the UCONN DT. He motored his fat butt all the way in for a TD. I posted a video of it on the dynasty wire and took a pic of him and his fat rolls rumbling toward the end zone. I'm surprised he didn't fall down after the play.

Overall it wasn't a tough game but frustrating that I couldn't step on their throats early and often.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Setting the Pace
    Sooners down Baylor, improve win streak to 8.​
    [​IMG]
    The Oklahoma Sooners kept their slim National Title hopes alive with a victory over the Baylor Bears. QB Blake Bell was sensational. throwing for 405yds and 6 td's in just under 3 quarter's of work. WR's Jalen Saunders and Kameel Jackson both went over the century mark in receiving yards and combined for 3 scores in the process. The win puts The Sooners at 9-1(7-0) on the season with just 2 games remaining til seasons end. Next up, The Oklahoma St. Cowboys!

• Like Like x 1