(S2) Week 13 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

South Carolina goes undefeated in the regular season after an extremely methodical, grueling drive late in the ball game to give them the lead. The Gamecocks now only have one step left on their road to a National Championship game. That is an SEC Championship game appearance, likely against the Mississippi State Bulldogs, whom they have already beaten once. The SEC CCG also will mark the return of HB Marcus Lattimore.

2. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

NC State completes it's second consecutive undefeated regular season with a victory over ranked Missouri. Russell Wilson was close to over 400 yards throwing the ball, spreading it out to 6 different recievers.

#22 Missouri-11
    #2 NC State-31

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Oregon st Wins! 21-12 knocking off #22 cal golden bears.

With the help of RB jovan Stevenson , this guy has helped me alot since I took over Oregon st. The quizz can't seem to stay in the game he gets hurt every game. But with this win we have secured the number to spot in the PAC-10 a bowl bid and possibly, if everything falls right ...# 1 in PAC 10 and a rosebowl bid. Wishful thinking but you never know!

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Rutgers running back Martinek puts up legendary numbers, hoping for Heisman. full game recap coming after my NC State Stanford user vs user game in another dynasty lol

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

#3 [​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    100,200,300, more?

Joe Martinek came into this game as most of America's Heisman dark dark horse. He has put up outstanding numbers this year hoping to bring his Scarlet Knights to a BCS title game. As the season has started to come to its end things are not looking great for Rutgers national title hopes however a BCS game would bring great things to the program.
    Martinek was just flat out dominate in this game. As you see above in 3 of his greatest runs of the game, Louisville had no answer to his rushing attack. He ran over around and through the defense without any troubles at all. He put up an outstanding 416 yards rushing in this game easily moving him into the top 5 of the heisman race.
    Final Score:
    Rutgers 49 Louisville 18
    Key Stats
    Passing
    Tom Savage 2-8 47 yards 1 TD 0 INT
    Rushing
    Joe Martinek 31 attempts 416 yards 4 TD

6. titangator

titangator Walk On

holy shit..416

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

best game on the ground ive ever had against a non-FCS team. I switched out the halfbacks about mid way through the 3rd but then 2 halfbacks went down with will return injuries and I had to put him back in, he then proceeded to break another 41 yard TD run....

8. titangator

titangator Walk On

State and Ole Miss kick off in Starkville - On the lien for the Bulldogs is a spot in the SEC title game.

Rebels get ball first

9. titangator

titangator Walk On

Rebels make it look easy... 7-0

heisman contender Stanely PICKS ME APART!

10. titangator

titangator Walk On

State makes it look just as easy.... 7 to 7... have a feeling this one will be exciting

11. titangator

titangator Walk On

Ole Miss leads 24 to 14 at the break... im going to take a shower and regroup lol

Coach Hickerson before heading into locker room:

Sideline Reporter: Coach you were down 24 to 7 with a mimute left and Tyler Russell led a big drive to get points...

Coach Hickerson interrupts the reporter: Yea its good to have him back, he played well in the first half, we gave him time, but that dang Stanley kid is a ball player... if we blitz they been picking it up and he will eat ya alive that way, we dont blitz he will eat ya alive because we aint getting pressure on him, and then if we do have everybody covered... he will take off and beat ya with his legs... no wonder kid is is in the heisman contention, heck of a ball player. But we are fine... only down 10, any type of points here to start the second half and its a one score game, we will be alright.

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Uh oh....text me with your result...going out to a Halloween party (570)228-5330

13. titangator

titangator Walk On

Down 24 to 17 at the end of the third...

Stanley goes down on the last play of the thrid, status is uncertain...

Miss State has a very lively and spirited huddle in between quarters...

They carted Stanley off the field... I have never seen that... with bruised ribs... he is out for the game...

14. titangator

titangator Walk On

24 to 24.... 3:56 left... Atlanta on the line...

Robert Johnson is beasting... 10 catches 183 yards....

Run game still non existant

15. titangator

titangator Walk On

State forces punt... 1:49 left.... State gets ball on own 20... field goal sends us to the Atl

16. titangator

titangator Walk On

3 and out.... punting with 1:18, im scared lol

17. titangator

titangator Walk On

exactly minute on clock.. oel miss in fg range

18. titangator

titangator Walk On

barring a kick return... State will not be going to Atlanta..

19. titangator

titangator Walk On

State goes down... 27 to 24... Ouch, all the shit talking bit me in the ass unless Alabam loses to Auburn.. I need an advance asap because I need to know lol...Lack of a running game is starting to catch up with me... does anybody have the ability to run out of the gun?

20. titangator

titangator Walk On

State's SEC hopes, rematch with USC end

Mississippi State's dream first season under first year head coach Jeff Hickerson storybook ending of a rematch in Atlanta with the South Carolina Gamecoks came crashing down this afternoon at home in Starkvillle as the Ole Miss Rebels defeated them on a field goal with 5 seconds remaining, 27 to 24. "This is a devastating loss for us, I mean you wanna win every game, but you really wanna beat your rival, and you really wanna win when you have a chance to go play for the SEC championship. We didn't do that today, said Hickerson. The run game continued to be completely non existant for the Bulldogs and it is beginning to catch up with them. Late in the game if the Bulldogs could have ran the ball at all, they could have at least ran the clock out and forced overtime, instead, they attempted to throw the ball taking approximately 20 seconds off the clock and going 3 and out. The Rebels then got the ball, drove down and kicked a field to win the game. Tyler Russell had an impressive performance in the loss, going 25 for 39 for 344 yards, 2 touchdowns, and an interception. His favorite target, Robert Johnson had a career day catchign 10 balls, for 183 yards and a touchdown. "Man none of that matters, I could have caught 20 passes for 500 yards, if we do not win it is all for not, and today we didnt win, didnt get it done, let ourselves down and let the fans down," said Johnson. Mississippi State will not wait to see where they will go play their postseason bowl game and whom their opponent will be. "It's tough to think about right now, but we have won 10 games, and have a chance to win 11, that is a succesful season in my eyes," said Hickerson.