1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S2 Week 16 Saints @ Texans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by CWT 3000, Jan 30, 2013.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I think the final score was 48-14 Saints, but either way the Saints put on a show.

This one starterd off tight, but Brees was finally back to his old self. If I remember correctly he hit on over 80% of his passes. The Texans were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think there was anything they could do to have changed the score. After finding their weakness the Saints were relentless against the Texans defense. It felt like old times after a season of sloppy play and poor performances by both the D and offense.

Sproles went over a hundred yards and surpassed 1,000 yards on the season. If the Saints win next week- they need some help, but they may find themselves in the playoffs.

Tough games Masler you had a lot of bad luck in our game and usually our games have been much closer.