(S2) Week #2 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

(S2) Week #2 Summaries

Post them here...

2. Emmdotfrisk

USF DEFEATS RIVAL #2 FLORIDA IN SHOOTOUT 49-35

USF DEFEATS #2 FLORIDA IN SHOOTOUT 49-35

[​IMG]
    Running back Mike Ford rushed for 171 yards against the Gators in an offensively powered game.

TEAM 1st 2nd 3rd 4th TOT
    USF 7 14 14 14 49
    UF 21 14 0 0 35

The USF Bulls defeated a tough opponent in the #2 Florida Gators as they outplayed them on offense. USF's offense consisted of heavy run option led by Quarterback Ed Aclin. He rushed for 245 yards on 11 carries with 3 TD's. Alcin's TD's were all huge plays as they were a 69 yard run, an 88 yard run, and a 53 yard run. Running back Mike Ford added another 171 yards on the ground with 3 TD's. Fullback Demetrius Murray rushed for 112 yards off of 19 carries with 1 TD.

The USF Bulls (1-0,0-0) will now play Ohio State (0-1,0-0) and begin Civil War battles in Tampa.

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Miami 27, Ohio State 26

Miami rallies from a nine point fourth quarter defecit to hand the Buckeyes their second straight loss in heart-breaking fashion by kicking a game winning field goal with three seconds left.

The Canes QB Harris was very cool in the clutch in the fourth quarter, both running and passing the ball. Bucks QB Terrelle Pryor played well, throwing for over 300 yards but a late missed field goal help to doom Ohio State, who fell to 0-2. The Hurricanes are 2-0.

Very well played game by Bakedasnake. If the Buckeyes knew how to hang onto a lead, they might be 2-0 right now.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Bake told me all about the game. Sounds like it was a good one! Hang in there I have a feeling the Buckeye's will be real tough in the Big 10!

5. BAKEdaSNAKE

BAKEdaSNAKE Walk On

It was a great game, had me on the edge of my seat. We must have been writing summaries at the same time lol.

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

[​IMG]

HORNS COME OUT WINNERS IN ANOTHER SCARE

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

[​IMG]

HORNS COME OUT WINNERS IN ANOTHER SCARE

The #1 Texas Longhorns face the #14 Oregon Ducks that turn into another scare for the Horns. The Longhorns just won a nailbitter in Columbus,Ohio. Overall the defense of the Longhorns played great, but the offense just didn't have their swagger. They scored their first touchdown with seconds left in the first quarter down 17-0. Safety Earl Thomas gave his team the opportunity to steal the game causing a fumble with a minute left. Mack Brown decided to give it to his brusier back Cody Johnson who punched it in and lead the Horns to another win 21-17.