(S2) Week 3 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

(S2) Week 3 Scores

Gamecocks Win A Thriller!

[​IMG]

South Carolina would kick off SEC play in Athens against the Georgia Bulldogs, and this game would be an instant classic! They'll remember this game forever. Whether you're a Gamecock, you'll remember the glory...or a Dawg, you'll remember the heart ache, or whether you're a college football fan, you will remember this football game. With less than 2 minutes left in the ball game, South Carolina had the ball and was down 20-14. With under a minute left, they found themselves in a 1st and goal situation from inside the UGA 10 yard line. They would get to 4th and goal from the 2, but the UGA defense blew up the SC offensive line like they had been doing all game, and stopped the Gamecocks with 5 seconds left, giving UGA the ball inside their own 5 on downs. What happened next, would rock Columbia, SC. Trying to avoid taking a knee in their own endzone, UGA ran a HB Dive with 5 seconds left. Bulldog HB Washaun Ealey would be stripped of the football and the Gamecocks recovered it, with 1 second left on the clock. South Carolina would have their chance one more time. This time, Stephen Garcia dropped back to pass and held in the pocket. The UGA defense broke on him and Garcia would deliver a prayer to the far corner of the endzone as he was getting drilled by UGAs defense. That pass, would be the most memorable pass in Garcia's career. WR Gurley would make an amazing catch, keeping his feet in bounds in the endzone to tie the game at 20 with the extra point ensuing! The Gamecocks section went wild! Georgia fans, players, and coaches looked on in disbelief. As the extra point went through the uprights, South Carolina stunned Georgia in Athens in one of college footballs wildest finishes.

*Game registered a 2,081 Instant Classic score

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

wow........

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The #5 Washington Huskies (lol still dont know how) got a tough test from the #13 Nebraska Corndudes.....A few adjustments and 3qtrs later the Huskies used ball control to cruise to a 30-13 victory. Basically I stopped throwing ints...

J. Kearse put up Heisman numbers for the first time this season, 8rec 196yds and 3 TDs. He could of had another td but was tackled at the one. He also fumbled once....

4. titangator

titangator Walk On

what a game south carolina.... curiosu to see how i compare against you next week in our game.

5. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Beat the shit out of him please (Just the Gaycocks, not Cimmy ;) )

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lmao^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7. titangator

titangator Walk On

well... im pretty pimped about it, it will be my first user game in this dynasty, mix that in with trying to get to 4-0... ill give it my best shot lol

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hahaha

9. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Arizona 41
    Akron 14

Arizona handled the Akron Zips 41-14 at home led by a 19 of 27 performance by Nick Foles. Foles had 268 yards and 3 touchdowns.

10. slim

slim Walk On

baylor 28
    usf 24

capp played a good game and kept griffin contained. he was going for big hits and i kept thinking he'd whiff and i'd break a long one but no luck. i didn't realize til playing usf just how far we had to go as far as recruiting skill players and speed. it was a back and forth contest for sure. fun game.