S2: Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Oct 19, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Marshall 35 - UCF 28

In a battle of the CUSA titans, Marshall prevailed behind a stellar performance from Sophomore QB AJ Graham. After finding himself on the bench, coach Battle put Graham back in the starting lineup again to see if he had regained his shaken confidence that saw him taken out of multiple games this season for ball control issues.

Being in charge of the fastest offense on two feet, Graham didn't disappoint, racking up 229 yards, 2 scores and a pick, and 115 yards on the ground, averaging a meaty 10.4 yards per carry, and 2 scores on the ground.

Starting running back and team captain Martin Ward added an additional 70 yards on the ground with a 5.3 yards per carry average and a score on the ground.

Star WR Antavious Wilson picked up 114 yards through the air and 2 scores.

All American Halfback Brynn Harvey lived up to his reputation as a beast from the east, rushing for 199 yards on 7.6 yards per carry, and 3 scores. The Marshall d-line had no answer for Harvey as he ran in the middle, up the gut, and any which way he wanted.

Fortunately for Marshall, UCF QB Rob Calabrese couldn't take care of the football, finding the Marshall D for 3 interceptions, and no passes.

Yet again turnovers were the name of the game, and the team with fewer prevailed.

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Sounds like it was a great game.

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

It was fun. I literally had no answer for Harvey. After totally shutting down Toledos back, AND shutting down payton's back in the first game before we got disconnected - I honestly think my D got a bad roll or his HB got a good roll because no matter WHAT D I called I could not stop him. 4-3,5-2,4-6,goal line, he was just destroying me.

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

UCONN 45 CMU 20

Too many turnovers and penalties contribute to the Chips lost. The Huskies offensive rack up 506 total yds on the young Central Michigan defensive. This match was over from the start!

**PLAYERS OF THE GAME**

UCONN: (RB) J. Todman - 4 Rec, 103 Yds, 2 TD

CMU: (FS) A. Hollis - 6 Tkls, TFL, 3 ATK, 2 INT

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Toledo would hold off Westen michigan 24-21. WMU would have the lead at halftime 21-17. Game started off great for Toledo as on the opening drive they would force a fumble and one play later Williams would take it in for 6. The second half Toledo would score on the opening drive and that would be all the scoring. On a 4th and inches from the 6 Toledo tried a qb sneak so they could get first down and run off more clock but the qb sneak is a joke on NCAA as he just dives to the ground. WMU would lose out on downs on their drive and Toledo would throw and INT. WMU would drive down the field and throw and INT in the endzone with 19 seconds left too secure the victory for Toledo.

gg dabla