(S2) Week 7 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by titangator, Oct 14, 2010.

1. titangator

titangator Walk On

(S2) Week 7 Scores

Post em here.

2. titangator

titangator Walk On

Louisiana Tech is brining it today... they have no answer for my offense but they are putting together LONNNGGG methodical drives to keep me off the field...

21 all at half in Starkville

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thanks for starting this titan, you da man

4. titangator

titangator Walk On

good one brewing in Starkville...

28 21 Miss State lead after 3.

5. titangator

titangator Walk On

Starkiville, MS - Mississippi State pulled out a very hard fought victory over the Bulldogs of Louisiana Tech 31 to 28 on a field goal with about 50 seconds remaining by freshman Colton Williams. "We made it a lot harder than we wanted to, but a win is a win, and we will definitely take it," said Coach Hickerson following the victory. Tyler Russell led the offense up and down the field in the first half but was slowed int he second half by a pesky tech defense. "They fought hard out there, they hit me, I made some bad throws, our receivers dropped some, but we won, and thats all we care about," said Russell. Russell finished the day 21 for 37 for 245 yards and 3 touchdowns to only 1 interception. The emergence of originally the thrid string tailback, Vick Ballard might have began today, the junior ran for 40 yards on 7 carries and had a touchdown while backing up Montrell Conner in the absence of the starting running back due to injury. Conner finished with 66 yards on 10 carries. Sophomore Michael Carr had 2 touchdown catches on the day. Senior corner Zach Smith was the defensive MVP today, tallying 9 tackles, 3 sacks, and forcing 2 fumbles. It was midway through the 3rd quarter when on 3 straight plays tech ran a hurry up offense, and Smith had 2 sacks and a forced fumble in those 3 plays. Junior corner Louis Watson also had 9 tackles on the day.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system#module=moduleStoryView&story=$a8e3ee6baf30_14526_6A9D12A1&dynid=83238&sku=661A0001&sid=1&wknum=6

^^^^^^^ Louisiana tech at Mississippi State

6. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

#7 NC State-35
    Clemson-6(missed the XP)

Russell Wilson had the best game he's had in two years. Hurt to put a beating on my boys.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Clemson is terrible

8. titangator

titangator Walk On

lets get an advance tonight!!!!!!!!! lol... there was like 4 done already this afternoon when i played

9. ThePaw

They were 5-0 coming in, but that statement rings true not only in this game but this season as well.

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

bye week

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

12. ThePaw

I hope you're not actually becoming a gamecock fan just because you're playing as them. I thought Penn State fans had more class than that.

[​IMG]

13. slim

slim Walk On

the site was down when i came to post last night. If I remember correctly it was Baylor 42 Kansas 23. BU jumped out to a 35-3 lead and watched as Kansas came storming back to make it 35-23. We controlled the ground game and were able to put up big rushing numbers. The turnovers still worry me as we just can't put anybody away. Kansas played a lot of man and i was able to run the coverage off and pick up lots of yardage either scrambling or dumping the ball to my running back. We have Texas coming up and it's pretty much a must win if we want to compete with the big boys in the Big 12.