S2 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, May 18, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

S2 Week 7

On to week 7 aready, sorry about the hold up last week, Only one User game this week and it should be a good one, # 2 Nebraska welcomes #15 Okla St. Good Luck!

PS - Pills you are off auto, sorry

Just a quick reminder to everyone, and an added note to that new guys, dont forget that this is a sim league.

1- Which means that your RB/FB should not be your leading reciever. Backs are check downs, and a screen pass should not be your #1 play, its a play that is ran here or there to throw off the defense.

2- Being a sim league, we spread the ball around. Now I know there are go to players, and once in a while guys have big games, but lets be serious here, I dont care how bad you want to win the heisman, running it up with your best players will not be allowed, period. So if your scoring a TD with your heisman canidate with under 30 seconds to go and are up by 50 im talking to you, and this is your warning.

Overall, nice job everyone, Especially JC who is now one of the first ones to get his game in.

2. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Hey no problem just wanted to remind you. But yeah I got my game in against florida and my recruiting took over the team as they were 0-5. But finally got us our first win of the year so the long road back starts today.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Sent RaveDown a friends request the other day and he ignored it, sent him a message yesterday and haven't heard back yet.

If you see this Rave, let me know when you are available to play please.

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I can play anytime Wed.

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

K, I get off work at 5pm EST.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Too bad that doesnt translate to wins, I can't remember last time i lost to the computer this many times in a season.