S2 Week 8 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cmassey13, Oct 9, 2012.

1. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Post 'em here.

2. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

#1 [​IMG] @ #3 [​IMG]
    ASU Wins Battle of PAC 12 Heavyweights 31-7
    Two of the PAC 12's Big Three faced off in Tempe
    An early interception gave ASU the early momentum and they were able to maintain control to earn one of the biggest victories in the program's history. The Sun Devils scored on the games opening possession and the defense was able to intercept a Cody Kessler on USC's opening drive to gain the early momentum. ASU's offense took advantage of that turnover with another touchdown scoring drive.
    The Trojans found the endzone late in the first half to keep the game in question as they were set to receive the ball to start the second half. This game had the feeling that it could go either way up until ASU HB Luke Roberts was able to find the endzone on a 5-yard run for his second TD to secure the win and Player of the Game honors. Roberts managed 144 yards on 19 carries to go along with his scores.
    Next week, ASU goes on the road for a matchup with the Utes of Utah. USC will look to rebound with another road date against the Beavers of Oregon State.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Wow....no disrespect massey but I did not expect a lopsided affair like that. Nice work!!

4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

none taken. I wasn't expecting it either. I think being at home and getting that early turnover gave me the momentum. Still, I never really felt safe til I got that final TD, but that's because Juicemann03 has the ability to put up points in a hurry so I give him a lot of respect. It was good to get a little payback from last season though. hopefully I can keep holding up my end to make it a true rivalry.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Cards Stay Perfect!!
    [​IMG]
    Rutgers gave it everything they had but the Louisville defense stepped up. The Scarlet Knights were able to put up respectable numbers on the ground with over a hundred yards rushing, mostly by HB Jamison, which kept Rutgers in the game through almost 3 full quarters. Rutgers brought the game within 3 with a TD in the third to make it 10-7 Cardinals. However a poor passing game would not allow them to take the lead and with just under a minute left in the game, the dam burst. Louisville scored 21 straight points to put the game away 31-7.

Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juicemann03

Juicemann03 Walk On

Yeah buddy!!! Got smacked pretty good last night. Guess its payback from last year. Until next time...Stay thirsty my friends lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

FEAR THE FORK!!!