S2, Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

S2, Week 8

Pretty disappointed in how hard it was to get that user game scheduled. If your schedule is too much to play a user game then maybe you should reconsider if you want to play here. 3 per season is not hard, I have work and school and am in 4 leagues plus 1 Madden and still find time to play my user games, no excuses. Same goes if you miss a CPU game. I appreciate letting me know at least 24 hours before advance if you cannot make a game regardless of CPU or user, that will save you. And once again there needs to be more acitivity, some of you are really good, others slack and ignore everything but a crappy two sentence write up. Sorry to rant but just some stuff I am going to start monitoring like a hawk from now on. Each person has 2 chances to get activity up. I will go by advance, so basically if you don't get your activity up by Week 10 I'll have to replace you. I posted a get to know you thread and it died out. I will post some other stuff soon in another attempt to jump start us. Clear?

Anyway, Week 8. No user games so an easy week for us. Advance is set hard for 10 pm est Friday.

Big Games

Arizona vs Washington

Mich St vs Mich

UVA at UNC

Northwestern vs Penn St

Clemson at Va Tech