S2W1 Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by AWinkler02, Dec 6, 2012.

1. AWinkler02

AWinkler02 Walk On

Nov 26, 2012
    Browns Open the Season with a Superb Win

Browns showed up to play in Cincinnati on Monday night. They had a very efficient and balanced offense. Trent Richardson had a little sophomore jitters, fumbling on his first carry of the game. He didn't let that affect him as he went to carry the ball for 132 yards on 26 carries for 1 touchdown. Browns game plan was to run it down the Defenses throat and pass with efficiency. In the beginning of the second half there was a key return by Travis Benjamin, taking it to the house. Cleveland never looked back after that. Coach DU55 for Cincinnati had one remark after the game. " This division just became a lot tougher". Well everyone I would be on the look out for the Cleveland Browns.

Final Score 44-30
  2. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Jul 8, 2012
    I simply was unable to stop Richardson on the ground. He consistently chewed off 5-6 yard runs.

The Bengals offense also was unable to get anything going on the ground, I think totaling 30 yards rushing the entire game. Gonna have to improve there or it's gonna be a long season in Cinci.
  3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Jun 15, 2012
    Wow! This is my upset of the week... Looks like the division just got better. Now I know I am in another division but this has got to be the toughest division to be a part of at this point. Good win Winkler. Tough loss du... I know you will bounce back!