S2W1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Papa Perry, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

We're here. Nothing but CPU games. Advance is Thursday at 9pm CST but I'm willing to bet we're done sooner.

2. Papa Perry

Also, schedules apparently didn't save so some of you are gonna have a lot less user games than others. My apologies as I should have just advanced from my Xbox instead of the web.

3. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

I will get mine in this afternoon. Ole Miss is getting payback from what happened last season!!!

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Good lord my D is horrible.

5. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

My line can't block now. Gurley is slow as piss and can't stiff arm anyone.

6. Papa Perry

I had a restart. Forgot my own damn rule and started with a different playbook I was testing.

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I just got OT glitched. I had the ball first and scored. They then scored. Second possession they scored, but got the ball again. So I am gonna replay now.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Oh well, would have won the OT game. Replayed and lost so I will just take my chances with the sim. Screw EA I am taking my ball and going home...

• Like Like x 1
  9. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

My game wouldn't even have been close if I wouldn't have threw 3 picks and one for a pick6. They pick off just about every pass they get close to. Mitchell dropped 2 passes already this year. I was under 5 ypc with Gurley. I couldn't get anything going on the ground.

10. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Seriously this game is getting on my nerves. I'm about to F'n blow. Miss St sacks me 7 times while YET another game my receivers get locked down and shaded all over the field. I was picked by a god damn LB back pedaling 20 yds downfield defending a post with a 95 speed wr and he back pedals while staying stride for stride? Their RB ran for 164 on 13 carries, off this broken ass read option. I'm tired of not generating a pass rush with my front 4. I have MR F'n Clowney and he is a non factor again. My secondary time and time again leaves WIDE OPEN receivers while in man and without a pass rush zone is worthless. I blew up the read option probably 5 times with Clowney but he bounces off and falls down (bug) when you hit them on the play fake. It's hard to enjoy this game when I see this garbage. Let's not even get into god only knows how many dropped picks I had. Here's where I LOL'D. They had a fake punt run on 4th and 16 and picked it up after the punter kept it and ran, while I get to watch my line get blocked for 10 seconds and my drop men stand downfield and not react until hes at the marker. GTFO. In 1 game my season is virtually lost because it's too much to ask EA to let us play a realistic football game without having the A.I play way over their heads.

11. charter04

charter04 Walk On

We have it at pretty much default Heisman. CPU pass block 45. CPU Int's are at 35 I think. What we were using was much more in the CPU's favor so I thought going closer to default might be better. Something happened with the patch that made the game much harder. I won 42-17 against Florida but, I know what you guys are talking about. Florida has 200 yards on me after the first quarter and I was down 17-0.

Maybe we could try the same sliders but, All-American?

What do you think Papa Perry

12. Papa Perry

Yea. I'll change it to AA

13. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

It's whatever you guys want to do. I don't want my postgame rant to influence decisions. All I'm saying is what I have been witnessing lately especially in the game I just played, ratings seem to not matter for them and although my team is superior everywhere, they got man handled physically, and Miss St schematically beat me all day. Although it was 20-13, I honestly felt like at half time I cant win this game.
    They could run at will, hit open receivers and thread the needle all game long while I faced constant pressure and couldn't get guys open at all.

• Like Like x 1
  14. charter04

charter04 Walk On

It's not that. I think other guys are tired of the way Heisman plays. It's not just if its a challenge or not its how the game plays out.

15. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Computer on Heisman is just too smart for us dumb people...

16. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Your season is not lost. You will still beat me...

17. Papa Perry

I agree. In Redshirts we're using Heisman. I'm Arizona and was beating Washington 28-3 at halftime. They forced a turnover and then started coming back. I still won 49-32 but it seems like its like that every game.

• Like Like x 2