S2W10 Ravens @ Browns

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by CaddilacRockBox, Jan 9, 2013.

1. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Well, that was hoot. At first glance it looks like the same old Ravens. Losing 14-7 to push the losing skid to 6 straight games is hard to put a positive spin on. Let's try it anyways. There were flurries of offense here and there. No offensive touchdowns allowed? That's more like the Ravens I know. The team showed plenty of mistakes throughout including an interception thrown in the redzone early and a horrible play call of a screen pass from their own 1. 2 points and the ball the other way. Something clicked in the 4th though. Joe Flacco started looking like the QB he is paid to be. Although, it was all for naught. The Browns pass rush proved to be too much as a sack ended the comeback and put Baltimore at 1-8.

Ravens (1-8) 7 Browns (4-5) 14 F

Next week the dirtiest of birds travel to Nashville to face off with the Titans.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

CaddilacRockBox thanks man... I was going to put out a write up tomorrow... I guess you beat me to the punch... Good game... You did a good job of mixing up play calling... You have a great attitude after speaking with you... I'm new to the league as well, but it will be good games playing you twice a year... Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Looking forward to playin you both in the up opcoming weeks

• Like Like x 1
  4. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Thanks man. Seems like we've got 4 pretty good guys in our conference. Should be fun.