S2W12 Falcons vs Titans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by brizz98, Jan 15, 2013.

1. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Tennessee makes it three in a row

Titans: 28 - Falcons: 21

Jeremiah Banks would come on the field Sunday in Nashville determineed to rush for his third straight 100 yard game. He would do so and along the way help out starting QB Jake Locker. This game would be Tennessee's third straight win and it seems like coach Jason Brown is starting to turn this team around.
    The game would start out with Tennessee receiving the ball. RB- Banks would get going early rushing his way to the 32 yard line on five carries. This would open up the pass for Locker as he would throw a 32 yard pass to TE- Jarod Cook jr for a Tennessee TD. The falcons would soon rally behind QB-Matt Ryan. Ryan would throw a number of short passes and get his team in a goal line situation. Veteran RB- Michael Turner would punch his way into the end zone for a Atlanta TD.
    The second quarter would be all Tennessee. On a 3rd and long situation QB- Jake locker force a pass to TE- Cook jr. Cook would some how spectacularly catch the pass in between two defenders setting the titans up for a goal line situation. Banks would carry the ball in for his second TD of the season. Following the drive QB- Matt Ryan would start to gain ground. On a third and long situation though CB- Devin McCourty would step in front of WR- Roddy White intercepting the pass and returning the ball for a Tennessee TD. Ryan would struggle in this quater throwing 2 ints to McCourty.
    The third quarter would get under way and the titans would continue their ground and pound style of football. Tennessee would run to set up the pass opening up a long pass for WR- Kenny Britt for a Tennessee TD. Not much would happen the rest of this quarter.
    Tennessee would run the ball the entire 4th quarter putting RB- Banks over 160 yards on the day. Just when you thought the game was over Atlanta would make a late run. Veteran TE- Tony Gonzalaz would catch a 33 yard TD strike from Ryan. Following a three and out by Tennessee. QB- Matt Ryan would throw a bomb to WR- Chad Johnson for a 58 yard Atlanta TD. Making the game 28-21 Titans. After a last minute onside kick failed, Tennessee would run the clock out.

Great game Hokie Effect , thought you were going to come back for a second. I have trouble finishing games.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Yep I think I am regressing. After a 7-1 start I have lost 3 in a row. I only play madden when I have a TLY game, so maybe its lack of stick time, I don't know. Not to take anything away from you, you had a great game plan and executed. Your RB is a beast and he is only a rookie!?!?!

GG and GL the rest of the season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Yeah I think in a few seasons Jeremiah Banks might be the best RB on the game. He is the total package. Superstar potential.

4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Probably should make a new thread for this. Each game has its own thread.

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

oops, my bad

6. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Hey buddy. I think you are supposed to start your own thread.