S2W13 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by KnightNoles, Dec 20, 2013.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Let us all slack again :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Seattle Rides the MO Past Another Bird Team, this Time Against the Cardinals

[​IMG][​IMG]
    28 - 21

Phoenix, AZ-- In came Seattle a team chasing wins for their playoff lives and the team at the moment holds onto the lead in the NFC West. Both teams controlling their own destiny, the Seahawks won the toss and elected to kick the ball. Arizona held onto possession for quite a long time and Seattle was able to get off the field only allowing 3 points but with around 4:00 left in the first quarter. Ensuing kickoff saw Percy Harvin follow his blocks slightly towards the right hash, made a few agility cuts and was gone for 6. Arizona was able to get another 3 with under 1:00 to go and Seattle would press to try and get some kind of score, on their third play, Wilson dropped back saw Harvin was pressed and a safety over the top, he threw it just right as he went up to catch it the corner dove to tackle and the safety brushed him to keep him upright and walk into the endzone and the Seahawks took a 14-6 lead into half.

The Seahawks were able to get on the board for the lone score in the third quarter. Early in the fourth, the Cardinals were able to get into the endzone barring disaster after a few fumbles and on the scoring one, a fumble that Floyd would scoop up and finish to cut the lead along with a 2 point conversion, 21-14. Seattle would take a long, draining clock possession that resulted in a Montee Ball TD and the Cardinals would put another score on the board but the onside kick would fail.

Some big play, weird breaks would carry Seattle to victory along with some tough defense when they needed the unit to step up.

Seattle
    Russell Wilson 8/10 193 Yards TD
    Montee Ball 16 Att 91 Yards TD
    Robert Turbin Att 5 Yards TD
    Dennis Pitta 3 Rec 52 Yards
    Percy Harvin 3 Rec 106 Yards TD
    Bobby Wagner 9 Tackles 2 TFL
    Earl Thomas 8 Tackles 2 TFL Sack
    Kim Chancellor 2 Tackles INT

Arizona
    Alex Smith 20/27 254 Yards INT, 3 Att 7 Yards
    De'Anthony Thomas 17 Att 66 Yards, 5 Rec 67 Yards
    Larry Fitzgerald 6 Rec 77 Yards
    Dustin Keller 4 Rec 60 Yards
    Sam Acho 4 Tackles
    Daryl Washington 3 Tackles
    Morgan Breslin 3 Tackles

Good game brizz98 see you again soon

• Like Like x 1
  3. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Good game man. That was the most interesting game I have played all season. Lol. The Michael Floyd Touchdown was hilarious. It was by far his greatest moment of the season. I also want to give props to my offensive line. Boy they did a good job picking up fumbles and running for 3 to 5 yards. Although they suck they have great hands when it comes to picking up fumbles.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

coltsbolts.PNG

The San Diego Super Chargers visited Indianapolis and the Colts, pairing two teams headed in different directions. San Diego put together a nice drive, but an early fumble shut it down. The Colts moved the ball, largely behind a 45 yard completion to DHB, but had to settle for a field goal. The teams traded touchdowns, as both quarterbacks were sharp. The Chargers added one more score before half, a short pass to Grandpa Gates, and took a 14-10 lead into half. The Colts received the kick to start the second and wanted to establish the tone for the second, but failed to do that and had to punt. The Bolts did what the Colts couldn't, and moved the ball methodically down the field. Deep inside the Indy red zone, Manziel connected over the middle with Keenan Allen (?), but he was tatooed and fumbled. Robert Mathis recovered in the end zone. This dramatically changed the momentum and s turned the whole game around for Indianapolis. The Colts drove down the field and capped the drive off with a screen to tight end Coby Fleener for the touchdown. The Colts defense forced a punt and on the first play HB Stevan Ridley got amazing blocking and scampered 78 yards off right tackle for a touchdown. The Bolts responded with a quick drive, capped by a 45 yard touchdown pass. Indianapolis turned to Ridley to close out the game and he didn't disappoint, gaining tough yards. Andrew Luck and Ryan Swope filled in the gaps and Luck topped off the drive with a 21 yard strike to Dwayne Allen in the end zone to extend the lead to 10. A LaRon Landry pick sealed the win. good game 1ke The turnovers killed you, the more games of Madden I play I realize that's the most important stat. good luck to you

coltsboltsQB.PNG
    coltsboltsHB.PNG
    boltsWR.PNG
    coltsWR.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Man I miss Ridley. He wanted too much money but, he sure is good. Hopefully I'll get one of the three top RB's in the draft. :)

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Yeah I love him. He breaks the first tackle so often and always falls forward. He is money in short yardage.

7. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I feel I did a pretty good job of upgrading him in all the best ways. I just wanted him to be faster. If he would have had 90 or more speed I wouldn't have traded him. He's a great power back

• Like Like x 2