S2W13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Sep 10, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Welcome to Week 13!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #16 Maryland Terrapins (8-3) =============== Papa Perry
    Last week, Maryland won 19-17 against Florida State (7-4).
    This week, the Terrapins will host Vanderbilt (5-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Maryland targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB David Jackson has committed to Maryland
    - (***) WR George Easley has committed to Maryland
    - (**) LG Tez Thompson has committed to Maryland
    - (***) ROLB Kevin Luke has committed to Maryland
    - (***) MLB Ryan Wyatt has committed to Maryland

=============== #21 Oregon Ducks (7-4) =============== Hokie Effect
    Last week, Oregon won 70-21 against Washington State (3-7).
    This week, the Ducks will host Oregon State (1-10).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LT Cliff Thibodeaux has committed to Oregon

=============== #4 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-1) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 70-0 against Boston College (2-9).
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to Ann Arbor to face the #1 Michigan Wolverines (11-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RG Kevin Weaver has committed to Ohio State
    - (***) WR Ryan Webb has committed to Ohio State
    - (***) TE Ryan Johnson has committed to Ohio State
    - (***) MLB Tim Dunbar has committed to Ohio State

=============== #19 USC Trojans (9-3) =============== Cgreen214
    Last week, USC lost 12-6 against UCLA (9-2).
    This week, the Trojans are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) WR Ronnie Holland has committed to Michigan
    - (****) WR Chad Nelson has committed to USC
    - (****) LOLB Brandon McIntire has committed to USC
    - (****) FS Logan Green has committed to USC

=============== #10 Virginia Tech Hokies (9-2) =============== Gravity
    Last week the Hokies were idle.
    This week, the Hokies travel to Charlottesville to face the Virginia Cavaliers (3-7).
    In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Jacob Hodge has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #24 Florida State Seminoles (7-4) ===============
    Last week, Florida State lost 19-17 against Maryland (8-3).
    This week, the Seminoles travel to Gainesville to face the Florida Gators (2-9).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Lance Watkins has committed to NC State

=============== #7 UCLA Bruins (9-2) =============== charter04
    Last week, UCLA won 12-6 against USC (9-3).
    This week, the Bruins travel to Stanford to face the #8 Stanford Cardinal (9-2).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR David Silva has committed to UCLA

=============== #8 Stanford Cardinal (9-2) =============== GMONEY 15
    Last week, Stanford won 56-10 against Cal (1-9).
    This week, the Cardinal will host #7 UCLA (9-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Donte Jackson has committed to Stanford
    - (****) QB Richard Cameron has committed to Stanford
    - (***) SS Zach Greer has committed to Stanford

=============== #6 Michigan State Spartans (10-1) =============== Mogriffjr
    Last week, Michigan State won 35-18 against Nebraska (5-5).
    This week, the Spartans will host Minnesota (2-8).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LOLB Matt Williams has committed to North Carolina

=============== #1 Michigan Wolverines (11-0) =============== the bigg dawgg
    Last week, Michigan won 33-10 against Iowa (5-6).
    This week, the Wolverines will host #4 Ohio State (10-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) WR Ronnie Holland has committed to Michigan
    - (*****) HB J.P. Brooks has committed to Michigan

=============== #20 North Carolina Tar Heels (8-3) =============== tar heel
    Last week, North Carolina won 14-7 against NC State (5-5).
    This week, the Tar Heels will host #14 Miami (9-2).
    In recruiting news, the following North Carolina targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LOLB Matt Williams has committed to North Carolina
    - (****) TE Bill Landry has committed to North Carolina
    - (****) LG Derek Lewis has committed to North Carolina

• Like Like x 3
  2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Thank you very much brave!

3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Yeah I like the way that looks. Wish we could see that every week. :D Game of the week Ohio State vs Michigan. I will preview when I get to the office later. You know its going to be a good preview with point spreads from Vegas, Michigan and Ohio...........STAY TUNED SPORTS JUNKIES

• Like Like x 1
  4. GMONEY 15

charter04

Today is out for me completely. I can go Wednesday 7 or 8am EST if your awake and bored that early :D OR 745,8 or 830pm EST. Let me know. Thanks G

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

the bigg dawgg - can you play tonight around 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM EST?

6. GMONEY 15

#4 OHIO STATE AT #1 MICHIGAN

Big 10 regular season title are at stake as well as being in position for a BCS National Title berth.

Ohio State at Michigan. All through the years when these 2 teams get together for the last game of the season, the Big 10 Championship is usually on the line. So this should be as no surprise as these 2 teams will battle it out in the Big House in Ann Arbor in the ESPN, CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC and FOX National game of the week. Both of these teams will most likely meet again for the Big 10 Championship game 2 weeks later as well. So we are pretty much looking at round 1.

The 4th ranked Ohio State Buckeyes come into this game led by Jr QB Braxton Miller. He has over 2700 yards of passing with 32 td's and 22 ints. He also has 300 yards on the ground and 3 td's. His favorite targets are Philly Broan 42 receptions 664 yards and 10 td's,Evan Spencer 38 receptions for 925 yards and 10 td's and Chris Fields with 25 receptions for 520 yards and 9 td's. There defense is led by JR LB Curtis Grant. He has 43 tackles, 3 sacks and 4 ints. SR DT Jonathan Harkins has 12 sacks and JR LB Ryan Shazon has 10 sacks. The Buckeyes corner backs are a talented pair as they are both Jr's. Doran Grant has 8 pics on the season while Bradley Roby has 6 pics of his own this season. The Buckeye coaching staff feels that if they play a mistake free ball game, they could go into Ann Arbor and pull off the upset.

Braxton Miller
    Quarterback | He's the key for Ohio State to have a chance to upset Michigan. He has to play a mistake free game.
    [​IMG]
    Home Huber Heights, OH
    Height 6-2
    Weight 210
    Year Junior
    Overall 88
    PASSING
    Comp Att Yds TD Int
    155 240 2704 32 22
    RUSHING
    Att Yds TD Fum Long
    81 300 3 2 27

The top Ranked Michigan Wolverines come into this game beaming with confidence. they have the top ranked running game in the Nation. They are led by SR RB Fitzgerald Touissant who has 1289 yards rushing and 12 tds. However not to be out done, there's JR RB Thomas Rawls who has 1026 yards rushing with 13 td's. That's unheard of that 1 NCAA Football teams boost 2 1000 yards rushers. let's not forget SR QB Devin Gardner who has 450 yards rushing and 4 td's of his own. On Defense Michigan is led by JR LB Jake Ryan. He has 39 tackles, 8 sacks and 1 int. The Wolverines have one of the most opportunistic defenses in the Nation. SR CB Terrence Tolbert has 13 picks, JR CB Blake Countess has 12 and fellow SR CB Courtney Avery has 5 picks on the year.

Fitzgerald Toussaint
    Halfback | He leads the Nations #1 rushing attack and is a candidate for the Heisman Trophy
    [​IMG]
    Home Youngstown, OH
    Height 5-10
    Weight 197
    Year Senior (R)
    Overall 95
    RUSHING
    Att Yds TD Fum Long
    181 1289 12 2 82
    RECEIVING
    Yds TD Drop Long
    136 1 1 82

Ok with all the talk about both of these teams, now let's get ready to see what the so called experts think about this game.We ask ESPN Mark May and Lou Holtz to give their predictions on this game.

Mark May: I feel that Ohio State had a really good shot on defeating the Wolverines in the Big House. I just don't feel that Michigan hasn't been battle tested and played some pretty weak teams during the year. If they can keep the game close up to the 4th QTR, The Buckeyes can and will pull this game out in the end and will win it 27-24 with a last second FG. That's my prediction and I am sticking to it.

Lou Holtz: Mark are you insane or have you had to much to drink before you came in the studio?Ohio State has no chance in this game. The only way Michigan will lose this game is if there is a power failure in Ann Arbor and they can't complete the game. I can't believe you think the Buckeyes have a real shot in this one. Michigan wins this game and the Big 10 regular season title 35-7.

Wow what a difference of opinions that we have here. Let's see what Las Vegas and the local news papers have to say.

MGM GRAND: Michigan by 10

The Ann Arbor Gazzette: Sports editor, Mary Brady, ( Tom Brady's sister )Michigan by 17

The Columbus Sun: Sports editor: Susan George, ( Eddie Georges sister)Ohio State by 7

There you have it. Let's hope that this game lives up to all of the hype before hand. Tickets were sold out in the Big House 7 hours after they went on sale to the student body. Brent Mustberger and Bob Griese will have the call for ESPN on Saturday nights prime time game of the week.

the bigg dawgg
    bravejaf

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Very nice write-up, GMONEY 15

This will be battle 1 of 2 over the next couple weeks. Both teams should be locks for the conference title game

8. GMONEY 15

Yes it will be as I mentioned that as well. Good luck to the both of you.

9. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yea I don't think i can do a game that early. LOL. that would be 6 or 7 central. I can play Wednesday night at 8 central. that would be 9 eastern. We put the kids to bed around 7 -7:30 so I have to wait until then. We both already punched our ticket to the Pac12 championship so we'll be playing twice. :)

10. GMONEY 15

OK ...See you Wednesday night at 8pm CST,9pm EST. Wow playing 2 times in the matter of 4 to 5 days huh. Looks like we will have 2 hard fought games ahead of us. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

What's the latest u can play? I think 9 is gonna be too early.

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I would prefer not to kickoff past 10 PM EST.

13. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

I'm good now

14. Twister18

I am gonna let charter and GMoney try to hook up again tomorrow. tar heel is the only other one left.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Why was that game not played last night? :mad:

We are looking at another 72 hour advance.

16. Twister18

They tried connecting several times but would always freeze. Just giving them a chance tonight.

17. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Sorry guys. Me and GMoney could have played but, we made our games stop working on purpose because we just want to be jerks. LOL. It was the most frustrating thing ever. We tried 5 or 6 times and it wouldn't go past the loading screen as your going in to the game your about to play. I had no internet problems at all. Everything else worked fine. I think something could have been wrong with the EA servers. I've never had this happen before. I was willing to sim our game but, Twist said we could just play tonight.

18. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

If its messing up on the loading screen of the game it usually means both of you have to use a non custom playbook. Happend in my other dynasty alot and then we used a basic playbook and it worked.

19. GMONEY 15

I 2nd that as I stayed awake to wait for Charter so we could play the game. We tried several time as well as the both of us turning on and off our router and modem. Hopefully tonight our connection will be good.

20. Twister18

Guys and that goes for everyone, we just need to schedule as quickly as possible, not just the end of the 48 hour window. Trifecta has always moved just under T2 the Duece pace and we are getting waxed. We have to speed up with some urgency. I am not aiming this at just you 2 so don't take it that way. It goes for everyone.

bravejaf
    charter04
    GMONEY 15
    Mogriffjr
    Hokie Effect
    Twister18
    Gravity
    Cgreen214
    tar heel
    the bigg dawgg

• Like Like x 1
  21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I agree, the pace of this league is killing me. I am especially sick of seeing people waiting on CPU games. These should be played in 24 hours or less. If we are past 24 hours and the user games have been played, sim. I don't think some people truly understand this concept until losing a simmed game.

Another piece of advice, people should schedule user games a day or two before the advance. I see way too many people scheduling games 36 hours after we advanced, which is why we are stuck on 3 day advances.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

the bigg dawgg - how is your schedule looking tomorrow? I don't think I have much going on Friday night but I am busy Saturday night.

Friday 8 PM EST - whenever (as of now not working Saturday morning)

Saturday 11 AM EST - 3:30 PM EST (not sure on Saturday morning but definitely must finish by 4:30 PM)

23. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

sorry guys. Im going to have to leave the dynasty. My xbox wont work anymore. money is to tight right now to throw 200 or 300 dollars into a game system. Whenever i can get another system ill check and see if you need another player and maybe i can get back in. thanks again for letting me join. I enjoyed the user games i got to play in.

24. Twister18

I hate to hear that man. Take care.