S2W14: Patriots @ Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Ace847, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Jun 15, 2012
    I shouldn't be the one doing this write-up because I was loosing 21-44 starting the 4th quarter until the game ended abruptly. When we tried to figure out what happened the game was recorded as a Chargers win 21-0..... Not sure what happened but this was a good game by the Patriots that would have ended in their favor barring a miraculous comeback by the Bolts. Player of the game was definitely Tom Brady who had his best game of the year with a 135 rated game and 4 TD 0 Interceptions. The Chargers moved the ball well and had some nice drives to try to make things close but the two Phillip Rivers interceptions ended in scores for the Patriots and the Patriots Gin Jr. had a kickoff return for a TD that really hurt the Chargers momentum. Hernandez and Gates were both relatively quiet but the RE that the Chargers traded to the Pats Ironically had 4 sacks in this one! The Chargers receivers infamously dropped some crucial drive ending passes. Ryan Matthews did fumble which whoozy11 predicted but he recovered his fumble. I am still stunned that this game disconnected the way it did and that whoozy11 was robbed of a victory. GG whoozy11, I really hope we match up again in the regular season in year 3! It was fun while it lasted.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Feb 24, 2012
    I'm ready for year three.
    • Like Like x 2