S2W16 Redskins vs Rams (HIGHLIGHT VID)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by HotRod, Jan 31, 2013.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

In an interesting turn of events Coach HotRod ended up coaching against the team he just coached to a victory last week. It was surprising news when the Redskins coach LSU Truth stepped down for personal reasons on the day they were supposed to kick off against the Rams. After getting wind of the news Coach HotRod jumped at the chance to take over for his hometown team. In a short amount of time a deal was in place. This left the Rams having to hire their second coach in a week.

This game started out with the Redskins getting out to a 21-3 lead behind the arm of RGIII. Griffin was sharp throwing 3 TDs in the first three drives and this one was looking like it would be getting out of hand early. The Rams started to get it going on offense and was able to answer back and close the lead to 21-10 thanks to a QB sneak by Sam Bradford. The very next play for the Redskins' offense would be an INT as RGIII would let go of the ball a second before Santana Moss broke for the out route. This led to a Rams FG to end the 1st half making the scoure 21-18. The second half would see the Redskins widen the lead to 28-10 when Roy Helu Jr. took a screen pass 40 yds for a TD. The Rams would answer back with 3 points and at the end of 3 quarters the score was 28-16.

The Rams would close the game to a one score game when Bradford found Danny Amendola with 3:43 left in the 4th. The Redskins would then try to run some clock on the next drive. After gaining a first the Rams started using their timeouts. Facing a 3rd and 6 with the 2 min warning approaching the Skins decided to go with a pass play. This turned out to be a great decision as the Rams coverage broke down leaving Pierre Garcon wide open on a streak for a touchdown giving the Skins a 38-23 lead. The Rams would throw a pick on their last drive and Washington kneeled it down for the victory.

Robert Griffin III - 14/20, 348 yds, 5 TD, INT
    Pierre Garcon - 5 rec, 167 yds, 2 TD
    DeAngelo Hall - 8 tackles, INT

Sam Bradford - 21/29, 331 yds, TD, 2 INT
    Todd Heap - 5 rec, 95 yds
    Danny Amendola - 4 rec, 76 yds, TD

GG Craig Brown

• Like Like x 5
  2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

HotRod
    Are those original beats?

3. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Nah they are instrumentals to "I Wish You Would" by Kanye West and "Beast Mode" by B.o.B.

4. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Okay. I like the second one. I was going to say if those were original beats..... You have some talent. :)

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I wish I had that talent. But yeah I really like the second song, it stays on my workout playlist.

• Like Like x 1