S2W3

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jello1717, Dec 3, 2013.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Post 'em up.

2. jello1717

Cal 63
    Utah 10

Cal and Utah were exactly even on paper as their OVR, OFF, and DEF scores were all even. I guess this is why they play the games though. Cal held Utah to -8 yards on each of their 1st 2 possessions while taking their own first offensive touch 38 yards for a TD. Cal never looked back from there as they scored a TD on every possession except for 1 INT and then the victory formation in the last one. Utah on the other hand didn't score a single point until Cal's 2nd team defense came in midway through the 3rd quarter. This is particularly amazing when you consider that Cal gave up 31 points in their only other game this year and gave up more than 32 points per game last season.

Game Balls:
    QB Tim Harris - 184.0, 15/19 (78%), 183 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT - 11 car (5 were sacks), 49 yds (4.4 YPC), TD
    HB#1 Darren Ervin - 8 car, 36 yds (4.5 YPC), 3 TD
    HB#2 Daniel Lasco - 8 car, 71 yds (8.8 YPC), TD
    HB#3 Travis Wilson - 5 car, 40 yds (8.0 YPC), TD
    HB#4 Khalfani Muhammad - 7 car, 56 yds (8.0 YPC)
    OLB Nick Broussard - 5 tkls, 3 TFL, Sk, Defl

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Tennessee 31
    Florida 24

Back and forth struggle for the Vols. The Gators jumped out to a 10-0 lead but Tennessee comes back behind the legs and arms of freshman QB Brandon Clark, who finished with over 250 total yards and a rushing touchdown. Seniors HB Marlin Lane (84 rushing yards and 2 tds) and OLB Curt Maggit (2 sacks and a pick 6) made huge contributions as well. Next up is Auburn.

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 7.13.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 7.11.28 PM.png
    It looked as if Mississippi State would be cleared out of the stadium from the opening kickoff of this week 3 matchup, but things were different this go-round; Coach Russell had something to prove. Devin Lucien’s 56 yard kickoff return provided an opening spark but that fizzled out quickly. Although UCLA would end up scoring on their opening drive The Bulldog’s defense would prove to be very stingy with their end zone. Even when they allowed scores they were right there, a half a step from causing a turn over, which has been the tale of the tape in recent games.

Enter the Miss State offense. Dak Prescott kept the Bulldogs’ O in rhythm from their opening drive to the end of the game. Nick Griffin had productive day on the ground but the stars of the game were the receiving corps. Impact player, Malcolm Johnson, Robert Johnson (also broke the school record for touchdowns by a WR in a game) and game breaker Jameon Lewis helped Prescott break the schools all time mark for TD passes in a single game. He show extreme poise in the pocket throughout the game and was the reason Bulldogs’ convincing victory. Unfortunately the game failed to sync as it closed, I hope this isn’t a reoccurring thing…… check out the video below.

18 - 35

Masler I really don't have the time to replay this one out so i'll roll with the result of the sim unless edge7771 wants to rerun the loss with the CPU.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jello1717

For guys like Hova that cry and cry and claim that the Y button and user catching is broken in NCAA'14, I'm just gonna start sending them to your gameplay videos for proof that it clearly isn't broken.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

#1 vs. #4

upload_2013-12-5_13-55-48.png

Missouri Escapes Trip to Wisconsin

I can't even write up a review that covers all the insane-ness that took place during this game. I will say for getting up a little early to get this game in before work left me energized for the rest of the day as I was stuck playing from the 2nd quarter on the edge of my seat. Anything that was tried to stop the Wisconsin offense, was simplified shrugged off. Third down and everyone covered? Wisco QB takes off for the first down..... multiple times. Since when does Wisconsin have a scrambling QB??!

In the end the Missouri offense really shot itself in the foot with 3 interceptions, 2 coming in their offense endzone that really killed momentum. Another 2OT game for the Tigers, this time we were able to come out with the victory surviving a failed 4th down conversion from the 7 yd line for the Badgers needing a TD.

Game Totals:
    Total Yards - 1172
    Passing Yards - 778
    Rushing Yards - 394
    First Downs - 53

Players of the Game:
    MU QB Berkstresser 32/38 449 yds 2 TD 3 INT
    MU WR DGB 15 rec 191 yds 1 TD
    UW QB McEvoy 21/30 329 yds 5 TD 1 INT
    UW WR Jordan 9 rec 97 yds 1 TD

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

Boise St - 27

Ole Miss - 35

Boise took an early lead but the Rebels stormed back to take the lead before halftime. We rolled in the second half but the Broncos did make some noise late but not enough to threaten. Miller had a great game with 4 TDs and over 300 yards passing while Walton scored another on the ground. Freshman MLB had a breakout game with 12 tackles and a forced fumble.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

It was broken in my game just now. Y was not working for me, several times I was jamming Y and the DBs were not reacting.