1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S2W4 Jaguars vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ZREX17, Dec 21, 2012.

1. ZREX17

ZREX17 Walk On

Jaguars 31

Ravens 23

The Jaguars came into the game looking for their first win and succeeded. The Ravens offense rolled in the first half taking advantage of a Jaguars offense that doesn't play cohesively yet. Going into halftime it looked like the score was going to be 20-3, but it was a long field goal that was returned for a 110 yds out of the endzone by Beau Likely to make in 17-10. The Jaguars would hold the Ravens to two field goals the rest of the game. Roscoe Parrish became the play-maker for the Jags as he scored the 2 TDs needed to win the game with the final one coming in the final minutes as he caught it on the post and spun off a wimpy tackler and took it to the house. The Jaguars look to keep the winning going against the Bucs.

GG to TheRealHalupka

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Man, my Jets could be the last team with a win this season. I was hoping to share my misery with you :)

3. ZREX17

ZREX17 Walk On

Haha sorry man:)