S2W4 Saints @ Titans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by brizz98, Dec 18, 2012.

1. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Tennessee wins first game under Coach Brown.
    Titans: 20 - Saints: 0
    Titans: 1stqt ( 7)2ndqt ( 3) 3rdqt (10) 4thqt (0)
    Saints: 1stqt ( 0) 2ndqt ( 0) 3rdqt ( 0) 4thqt ( 0)
    The Tennessee Titans would get their first win Sunday in Nashville. It would be Coach Jason Browns first win since taking over coaching duties last off-season. First overall pick RB- Banks would rush for his first 100 yard game of the season. The defense would be the story of the game though. Tennessee's defense would shut out the high powered Saints offense. Good game CWT 3000

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Randiesel75

This was nothing but a cheese fest. In the three years I've been part of TSO, I've never been so upset about a blantant cheese ball. I still feel this way after sleeping on it.

I don't know if this was something he resorted to to prevent himself from going 0-4, but this was the most boring, uneventful game ever. Here's a breakdown of the cheese...

On Defenses he called the same two defensive plays all game, and the formations I talk about are considered cheese in a lot of forums. Did not matter the situation. He ran 1-5-5 and 2-4-5 formations all game and dropped EVERYONE into coverage except the one or two down linemen. This went on the entire game. It was the same thing over-and-over. 9-10 guys in coverage on everyplay. This is known a fag 'D'. I thought I only saw this in ranked head-to-head matches. On the few occasions there was three DL he always sent one into pass coverage anyways.

On offense not much difference. Ran Banks to the sidelines on everyplay. Just abused the shit out of the sidelines. Did not matter if the play call was to the sideline... he'd still make a B-line for the sidelines. Ran the ball 75% of the time and out of the same jumbo formations. Also, puts his best WR in the slot in every formation. Did not complete a single pass to a split end. All seven of his completions were to his tight-end or Britt lined up in the slot.

I don't know how peole sneak by doing this kind of shit. Go and look at the stats from our game, they'll back up everything I said. And from the lack of an actual game summary... he's trying to hide the fact he plays like my 10 yo nephew.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Good Game? Really? Where is the actual game summary? Oh-ya that would mean you'd have to explain all the shady shit you did.

4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

CWT 3000 - I completely understand your frustration, but calling a fellow TSO member out publicly is as blatantly against the rules here as is "cheese" gameplay. Brizz is one of TLY's new members, so it may take some time to conform to our style of game play. And if that doesn't happen, then he won't be around here long. What you should have done is let this be known via 1) PM to commissioner & to Brizz, and 2) game play evaluation form. Our new members can't improve unless we provide them with constructive feedback on what is and is not acceptable here at TSO. I know Brizz personally, and am confident that if he needs to tweak his game play to be more "sim", then he will make that happen. Gngsta4Lyphe & (Week 2 opponent) - would you two mind providing Brizz (and Randiesel75) with feedback regarding your experience playing him as well?

5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I'll pm the both of you in a conversation tonight when I am home. I agree the public call out was not necessary. Since he called him out though, I will say that if I thought he was shady I have would have said something. Everyone can take that for what it's worth.

6. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

You have to be Fucking kidding me. Your just pissed because I kicked your ass. This is the pros buddy.... Not college football. Who runs the Fucking spread in the pros? You ran three plays on offense.... It was pretty Fucking easy to stop you. Draw, draw, pass to one of your WR. Try running out of different sets rather than three WR's .....You pass ever down, I have NFL sunday ticket.. I watch every saints game. The.Fucking saints don't run spread all game clown. Cheesy?????? Get real man. Learn to throw to your own player.... Not mine.

CWT 3000

7. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

By the way. I run the Steelers playbook chump... Look it up. Against three WR sets there is only two defenses I can run. I run man and zone. What other defense can I run? Man zone? I have never had a complaint about my defense on tso. Your the first one. I played three full seasons in the.TMFL last release. I got Couple complaints about throwing to the TE to much but never my defense. Oh yeah..... Your still pissed because I kicked your ass on the last release twice. Lol. I don't have time for this shit. I want to know if you guys are booting me or not. I think its chicken shit CWT 3000 you had to call me out this way. I have no regrets on what I said. You could of pm me unstead of calling me out on here. Sorry I let you get under my skin.

8. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Not saying I want to get booted or anything. I love this website

9. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

let the commish handle this, no need to discuss this out in the public whether you are in the good or bad, doesn't help the situation.

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea, not sure why anyone would think approaching a game summary in this manner is appropriate.