S2W4

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Papa Perry, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

All CPU games...again.

Advance is Wednesday at 10pm CST

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I just laugh it off.

Braxton Miller completed 5 balls for 50 yards today. But..but......but........BUT, he did run for 150 on my ass including 2 TD runs over 40 in the 4th to seal the game. Nothing like seeing your 270 pound DE get sent flying by a QB who then outruns your whole defense to finish the shit storm known as NCAA Football 14. Throw in 2 fumbles lost and 5 drops. Hmmmmm L-O-L

Its games like this Perry, that make me want to run score up past 100 on the CPU any chance I get.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

You should check out the 2 saved highlights from my game. It's just laughable, I mean at this point that's all you can do. The unfortunate part is it looks unlikely that NCAA will have a game next year so I'll probably have 2 years of this one and Madden 25 is the worst Madden I've ever played. Given that I'm just trying to enjoy the positives of NCAA.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I can't relate. I was beating the shit out of Pitt and coulda won by as many as I wanted. I played my second team in the 3rd quarter and was rushing to get done and let them somewhat back in. I thought in my game anyway that the sliders felt really easy. ?

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

They were. The passing was horrible. Cpu gonna Cpu on me though. The post wasnt really meant about the difficulty of the game, just a note that because of the bullshit, I want to score 110 against the Cpu any chance I get.

6. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

If you thought that was easy, how the fuck did I beat you?

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

maybe i'm all money plays i dunno :)

8. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

No. I thought you were very very not jewish. If Gurley wouldn't have broken 15 tackles and went 90 yards right before the half, it would have been a different game.

9. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

I don't think its a difficulty problem, the problem is the a.i has moments where they play over their heads and ratings dont matter for them. I saved 2 videos on the dynasty where my line completely screwed me its a must watch I think. You will never see that with a CPU team

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jman
    Gravity

You two are last up. Remember I'm advancing tonight at 10pm CST.