S2W9: Texans at Titans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Masler, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Texans - 17​
    Titans - 10​

There was a bit of difficulties in getting this one going and then unfortunately coach Brizz hit the X button when trying to invite which selected simulate and he was unable to send or receive invites. After a short discussion he was alright with me playing the CPU. And normally the CPU is a cakewalk but boy what I wrong. After marching down the field and scoring off an Arian Foster TD the Titans really held their own against my offense. Neither team could pass the ball at all in this game and late in the 4th quarter it would be tied 10-10 but Arian Foster once again got himself going as he was giving the ball every snap on the final drive in order to kill clock. On his final handoff he raced for the endzone and broke the plane. Jake Locker made two huge passes before killing the tie attempt when Quin Jr leapt in front of a pass to seal the deal for Houston.

Schaub was held under 100 yards passing with no TD's and 1 INT while Locker had 141 yards 1 TD and 3 INT's. Arian Foster had his best game of the season so far with 153 yards off of 25 attempts and 2 scores. brizz98, your team played pretty damn well for the CPU.

• Like Like x 1
  2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Yeah this little incident definitely ruined my night last night. I was excited to play this game. I hate when I miss a game in this league. I'm proud of my defense though. Lol