S2WK15 Steelers @ Colts

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by XWarriorMonk, Jan 24, 2013.

1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Clash of two of the AFC's top teams end with Steelers scoring 50! Pittsburgh came to town to face Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts. With crowd noise being a factor in what could very well end up being a deciding factor on which AFC team will get a bye week in the playoffs. The Steelers came out swinging in this one, scoring on their first drive. Andrew Luck was able to put together a drive which produced a field goal, but Pittsburgh would answer back with 21 unanswered points and incredible defensive play. Andrew Luck would be intercepted twice in the first half and each turnover produced touchdowns for Pittsburgh. The Colts would have some serious big plays in the second half, including an interception that cut the Steelers lead that had grown to 40 at this point to only 40-35. The second half was a game again, but Andrew Luck was just simply off today. Adding to his 2 interceptions in the first half, Luck tossed 3 more interceptions in the second half. A field goal and a defensive touchdown by Pittsburgh would seal the Colts last minute comeback hopes. Indy would fall in this one, but are still a lock in the playoffs. Andrew Luck had a very difficult game, but maybe it is good to get the "bad" out now, before the playoffs start.
    Steelers_Colts_Football_sff-3e059eb8-9c74-4831-8f01-232ccce52181.jpg
    Mike Wallace had a huge game, with three touchdowns

2. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Good game. Your defense played great, you earned this one. I couldnt show you all my tricks though in one game, had to save my plays for that AFC Conf champ game i know i'll be seeing you in ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Not if I have anything to say about it

• Like Like x 2